Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Anzac-Day.png

A special round, which the AFL to their credit, have done more to raise the profile of Anzac Day, and what it means to so many ......to be fair, credit should be equally apportioned to Kevin Sheedy.

I lost two uncles to the war, and my Grandfather a leg .....which would ultimately claim him, a few weeks before I was born
So many have been directly and indirectly affected .....each has a story ....do not forget those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for you
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to a full round of 22 .....it appears only Stewart, and Zilliams will be missing .....albeit we have tribunal appeals to endure
What ever happened to the AFL edict of no lawyers in tribunals .....like every other AFL initiative, it comes, and it goes just as quickly

Re my ranking, I have now given all those thousands in front of me enough handicap .....I can start my ascent this week, so my message is ..."I'm coming for ya !!!!

74fbd9ab-c71a-40ea-a995-c70795c30bc1_text.gif

5 days of footy, a footy festival .....tonight, that traditional matchup, MELB v RICH ......and what a slaughter it'll be, RICH fans may want to look away now .....obviously everyone will have the (VC) on Gawn .....will Oliver play, the cheap as chips little rascal .....and how far will Petracca slide in price ?

Tomorrow's ESS v COLL match promises a rich reward for Fantasy owners ...... Zerrett (C) arguably Naicos another (C) option ....will Martin continue to get zero attention, can Parish manage to find some form .....is De Goey a budding option
Who will respond best to the emotion of the night .....one of the footy calenders best events .....but who TF decided to play this match at 3.20pm :mad: .....and Port v St Kilda in the prime night time spot ......just a dumb call in this writers opinion, the AFL can't leave tradition alone

PORT v SAINTS .....good for Marshall owners ...even better for holders of Rozee, Butters, and Houston
So many of the matchups this week are favourable to the popular player ownerships .....should be a high scoring round
Cmon Jack .....get back on that horse mate, and show them why you're a premo midfielder !

NORTH v ADEL ......any interest in this match ? .....well maybe if we want to see some Clarko madness, maybe putting Sheezel in the midfield, to kill-off Powell ....and where will Comben play this week? ...on a Wing / Forward Pocket ?

And in the GEEL v CARL match, we have the most popular trade-in this week ....Sam Walsh. It seems the mantra of not selecting injury prone players has disappeared from the Fantasy vernacular .....Yeo, Zilliams, Fyfe ....it seems, unless you are injury prone, your less likely to get picked :moustache:
If you have Walsh, it's a good match-up this week .....and please spare a thought for us Stewart owners, we'll still stick fat with the star

FREO v WB is arguably the round's most fascinating match-up ......will Sanders get to play, can Bont get his bounce back ....can Jackson flourish with Darcy ?
Then we have a midfield matchup that could determine many team Coaches fortunes this round ......matchups for the popular players
Bont v Serong
Treloar v Brayshaw

Has Macrae arrived back ....at his price, I couldn't resist him .....and of course I believed Bevo's presser, of his optimism for Macrae .....that alone makes me a fool

GC v WCE ....how many GC players does each Coach have ? .....seems like we all have 3-4 Gold Coast players, and this round at home, the stats say Gold Coast is a monolith .....it's just when they have to travel
Rowell is finally fulfilling his undoubted potential .....and doesn't he look superfit
The new HB (don't touch me) role for Flanders is even juicier .....and if Touk Touk's yo-yo scoring rounds continue, he's in for a big round
But we all want to see if Harley can repeat his round 6 heroics ! .....so good to watch

HAW v SYD .....well, again for swans owned players, you'll be rubbing your hands. Are we putting the (C) on Heeney ?

A great round for Fantasy lovers .....have a great round everyone, just remember "I'm a coming" !

Angry peter Dinklage Feeling Strong.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just Howes and Campbell with the E tonight. No trades complete yet but they hinder on how these two perform. Fortunately have the luxury of waiting until teams tommorow to do said trades (to see if Sanders and Gallagher have been Bevo’d and if Zilliams is out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back