Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

forwards.png
ryan gosling breaking up GIF

I really hope Heeney and Flanders don't catch this forward curse.

For me, you could make a case for about 5 players in my best 22 that I should be trading next week.
  • Fisher (should have shipped him out but trades were locked)
  • Sharp and Dempsey (dropping cash now)
  • Steele (looks injured)
  • Powell (lost his midfield role)

Ooh that's not bad. Looks like you've avoided some carnage.
Some of it at least.

Copped Steele, Sharp, Powell and Garcia with below average scores.

Somewhat made up by the fact I have Gawn (VC), Merrett, Dawson and new recruits Daicos and Macrae putting in alright scores without being spectacular.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stupid stupid marshall u recked my whole weekend u muppett. Will never Captain u again. An average captain score would get me 2200 this round. Will be lucky if my score doesnt blow out by like 10k now. Was trending the right way until that fraud ended my season. If i kep grundy would be in hat contention.

1327/14 VC

Yeo, Clohesy, Touk, Roberts, Graham, Grundy, Heeney and Flanders to come.

Averages will get me 2090 which I would be happy with considering some of the carnage this week.

Steele, Powell and Cadman on field were horrible, although I got lucky fielding Wilson over Garcia.

Who knows which fire will need putting out first with next week's trades? Need to Fix Zilliams, possibly Rozee, Powell as well as Sanders and Mannagh unless they get named. Will hold Rozee if it's only a week, so that would mean Powell and Zilliams out and a one up/one down scenario. At least Port play on Thursday, so we will know if Rozee is playing.

It's looking more and more like Zac Reid will still be sitting on my bench when he comes back from his injury, listed as another 2-3 weeks.

1383/14+VC

Fyfe 118, where did that game come from! Turned back the clock. Amazing.

Like many, Powell, Sharp and Dempsey on field.

Yeo, Miller, Heeney, Flanders, Grundy, Roberts, Adams and Clohesy tomorrow. Cross fingers for a solid day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back