WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Priest is pretty terrible. Looks good and is fine in the ring but he has no charisma.

He’ll be an incredibly boring champion. Not even worth watching.

YEET

I do like Preist tho

That promo about them "feeding" Jey to him made me wonder if they'll have him drop the title briefly to Uso only for him to win it back a month or so later. I think we need a Randy Orton-Christian 2011 type feud where they swapped back and forth with it for a bit. Not every title reign has to be 6 months and ended on a PPV.

That promo about them "feeding" Jey to him made me wonder if they'll have him drop the title briefly to Uso only for him to win it back a month or so later. I think we need a Randy Orton-Christian 2011 type feud where they swapped back and forth with it for a bit. Not every title reign has to be 6 months and ended on a PPV.

100% agree with this not every title change has to be building either .. some of my fav times were when the title swapped a few times

Edge , Randy , Kurt , all of their first title reigns were short and still elevated them

Hope they stack the King of the ring. It’s been a tad flat since Mania but holding pattern until draft is hard.

One thing that annoys me is like I know Roman is off for a bit but I hate it when a big loss happens and they just have people go away for a bit rather than write them out.

They could have Roman on the Raw or SD after Mania and have Solo /Tama take him out. I hate it how this Bloodline stuff is playing out and you’re thinking as if the Roman character would just sit back and let Solo go rogue.

Would have given it to Liv she is taking everything from Mami including Dom

Instead we are stuck with Becky

Yeah only thinking I can think is they don’t want Liv holding it for 6months plus

Priests promo was a bit weak, but Jey saved it.

New Day annoy the hell out of me. Massive clowns standing next to Gunther. Interested to see this KOTR bracket.

Ludwig wiping out Vinci was cool. I wonder what happens with Vinci though, because I reckon he's pretty talented in ring.

Drew and Sheamus's promo was very good. And despite the extra weight, Sheamus can still go, enjoyed his match with Nakamura.

Also liked Gable talking down to the Alpha Academy members.

Main event battle royal stunk, Becky is the biggest star in the match, but I don't think she needs it. Liv deffs needs it down the line before Rhea gets back.

Priests promo was a bit weak, but Jey saved it.

New Day annoy the hell out of me. Massive clowns standing next to Gunther. Interested to see this KOTR bracket.

Ludwig wiping out Vinci was cool. I wonder what happens with Vinci though, because I reckon he's pretty talented in ring.

Drew and Sheamus's promo was very good. And despite the extra weight, Sheamus can still go, enjoyed his match with Nakamura.

Also liked Gable talking down to the Alpha Academy members.

Main event battle royal stunk, Becky is the biggest star in the match, but I don't think she needs it. Liv deffs needs it down the line before Rhea gets back.
Reckon Sheamus was called back earlier than he wanted because Seth’s on the shelf, Roman off and Cody over on Smackdown.

Heel Drew, Priest and Gunther they needed a “strong” face to fill in for a few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's great at his job, you are supposed to hate him. Not boo him but appreciate him as a cool heel, hate him like an old school heel who does no moves you like, wears clothes you hate and you want to see someone smash him.

Also props for that character, he's an utter Aussie w***er like some people you would have met.
But he makes me change the channel. He has the Miz effect for me.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

lol why would you have Becky win that? I get she's a safe option but isn't Rhea coming after Liv Morgan when she returns? Why wouldn't Liv have the belt?

2 reasons I’m guessing.

Firstly Rhea is going to comeback as a massive face. So now they have time to build the heat with Liv with a safe babyface option like Becky.

Secondly, I’m assuming Rhea is out for a few months so they have to kill some time with a series of matches between Liv & Becky.

Spot on about New Day. My 9 year old son was watching also, and even he thought it was the most lame and unfunny stuff, and he’s those characters intended audience. They are so overdue for a character change or tweak. They’ll always have the bootyo and jester stuff to fall back on later in their careers.

As for the Battle Royals, I genuinely dislike them as a rule, however I actually didn’t think this one was that bad, and definitely the best womens one I can remember.

The plan "MIGHT" be that Becky and Liv feud for 2 months or so which puts Liv more over as a heel, before Rhea comes back as a face when she returns, she is almost universally loved despite being a heel lol

That was what I was thinking anyway.

Spot on about New Day. My 9 year old son was watching also, and even he thought it was the most lame and unfunny stuff, and he’s those characters intended audience. They are so overdue for a character change or tweak. They’ll always have the bootyo and jester stuff to fall back on later in their careers.

It was jarring because Gunther is levels above them, and was actually doing some what of a face promo by accepting defeat honourably until they came out to rub it in.

Made you want to see Gunther chop them into next week, not them succeed.

Jey's the best promo they have IMO. Everything he says sounds real and not fake.

Just wish he had better offence in the ring.

His promo style stands out as a point of difference, but feels authentic. Wish he'd lean on that more than just yeet puns.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back