WWE WrestleMania 40 (XL) Night 1 - Sunday 7th April 2024 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope Gunther wins the world title or whatever the undisputed universal title (possibly gets renamed to) in a few months!!
I think Drews reign needs to be short and sweet. Id have Gunther lose to Drew at Clash of the Champions in England then beat him come next PPV. When Seth comes back he can feud with Gunther, meanwhile Drew can feud with Punk who can be the person to cost him the title

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone who is on oral chemo for rest of my life too I found it odd that Roman mentioned it in such a way. Its not actually like anything debilitating or noticeable. Id hate for people to think it makes you weaker or the like when it doesn't . He probably should have not brought it up and spoken about it more thoroughly if he was going too because he made it seem like a bad thing when its really nothing

Usos story had a obvious path so no idea why they didnt take it. Usos in a Street fight. Rikishi comes down and takes out Jey and Jimmy wins. Rikishi says Jey turned his back on family and that he could only let the son he was proud of win. As part of The Rocks face turn he gets involved, tells Rikishi he was wrong etc. Gets both Rikishi and Jimmy to turn on Roman in the lead up to the match they have

As someone who is on oral chemo for rest of my life too I found it odd that Roman mentioned it in such a way. Its not actually like anything debilitating or noticeable. Id hate for people to think it makes you weaker or the like when it doesn't . He probably should have not brought it up and spoken about it more thoroughly if he was going too because he made it seem like a bad thing when its really nothing

When did he bring it up ? What did I miss ?

I only saw him answer the question he got asked as to elaborate on why McAfee said during the call he has leukaemia

I will say after weeks online in multiple communities or forums being told I was stupid for believing A Town Down Under would win a set of belts because "It has to be DIY or NCR" or "They're too boring" all I have to say is:

VINDICAAAAAAAATTTIONNNNNNNNNNN

atowndownunder.jpg

I will say after weeks online in multiple communities or forums being told I was stupid for believing A Town Down Under would win a set of belts because "It has to be DIY or NCR" or "They're too boring" all I have to say is:

VINDICAAAAAAAATTTIONNNNNNNNNNN

View attachment 1953226
I love how they are Logan Pauls goons.

Hope Logan keeps the title

I hope that having a sponsor for every match isn't a sign of whats to come for the Netflix deal.

All sports have different productions sponsored by this and that.

eg
Half time stats presented by McDonalds
Toyota player of the match
Bunnings goal of the week
Naming rights for grounds
Brands painted on the turf and a gazillion billboards
etc etc

It's actually surprising wrestling hasn't gone fully down that path yet.

Sorry to hear of your troubles, hope it never bothers you again.

When Roman mentioned that, I took it as it could return anytime, which led me to think well maybe that's why he wanted to go more part time. Life is precious and time with family more so, maybe he didn't want to chance it with the rigorous schedule.

But then again, you would 100% know more about it then I would.
All the best with it mate!

All sports have different productions sponsored by this and that.

eg
Half time stats presented by McDonalds
Toyota player of the match
Bunnings goal of the week
Naming rights for grounds
Brands painted on the turf and a gazillion billboards
etc etc

It's actually surprising wrestling hasn't gone fully down that path yet.
In terms of annoying ads, it was only slightly worse than watching a AAA PPV.

Just caught up on the show after a day of managing to stick away from spoilers.

I thought it was an absolutely fantastic show. All the main matches were booked perfectly. The Rock’s entrance was great and Roman has worked very hard to get in that sort of condition over the past couple of months. The Rock’s performance throughout the match was awesome and it certainly didn’t feel as though he was being carried at all.

IC match & mens tag matches were great with the right results too. Gunther needs to move onto the main event scene.

I think we all have a fair idea on the outcome of tomorrow but how they get there and what will be involved is anyone’s guess. There’s some great other matches left on the card. I’d be shocked if Priest didn’t cash in.

100% Rock will Screw Reigns over and cost him the Title Tommorow

Wouldn't say 100%

I'm closer to 10%

There'll be enough shenanigans without a Rock turn yet. They'll save that one and build towards it I think.

Just caught up on the show after a day of managing to stick away from spoilers.

I thought it was an absolutely fantastic show. All the main matches were booked perfectly. The Rock’s entrance was great and Roman has worked very hard to get in that sort of condition over the past couple of months. The Rock’s performance throughout the match was awesome and it certainly didn’t feel as though he was being carried at all.

IC match & mens tag matches were great with the right results too. Gunther needs to move onto the main event scene.

I think we all have a fair idea on the outcome of tomorrow but how they get there and what will be involved is anyone’s guess. There’s some great other matches left on the card. I’d be shocked if Priest didn’t cash in.
How great was having two separate tag team winners that match was perfectly booked and executed we no longer have unified tag titles and it's about time too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back