WWE Backlash France - Sunday 5th May 2024 2am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that Triple H decided to throw shade at Fightful and PWinsider for not being good sources for wrestling news.

I'm not sure who he thinks are good sources, but they both have to be the best 2 sources out there.

Fightful for example let us know first who gets released and even told us that Dijak was drafted to RAW before WWE even posted it.

What an incredible crowd - and by far a predominantly rowdy, male crowd too (sighted about 5 females in the front row and that was about it!)

Could you image if we had a similar crowd at a wrasslin event right now in Aus in the current climate?
Some columnists in the Age and SMH would be in melt down!

Was an example of "the boys" all getting together and just having a genuinely good fun time!

Just caught up with it, that was an underated PPV.

Waste of time having Bianca and Jade win, I get why but it's a complete waste of time, everyone knows they will have a match at Summerslam or whatever, don't know why you have the belts change at WM for that. That was my only criticism.

Cody bores me to no end nd I can't get past the fact we have Stardust as champion lol however that was a banger of a match.

Match of the night was the womens match for me, that was a cracking match Tiffy Time will come but it will be a slow build.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back