WWE WrestleMania 40 (XL) Night 1 - Sunday 7th April 2024 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

10000% Stone Cold stops the Rock tomorrow

It’s going to be utter chaos can see a lot of people involved ultimately think it’s going to be the glass shatters Austin takes out Rock then Cody finishes Roman and gets the win.

I don't care what anyone else says that show ******* ruled.

And there's your story. The Rock had to get the job done today, he's realistically set it up perfectly for Reigns to retain, yet despite the advantage....Reigns will fail to get it done.

Cody surely doesn't do it on his own though, so who comes in to protect him from the bloodline interference? Past legends? Other current guys who the bloodline have messed with? The Avengers angle seems pretty likely.

I'm satisfied with the event, thoroughly enjoyable. There's a few things I would've changed, but all results work and the main event was just incredible. Great start to WM!

Roll on night 2!

So pretty much certain Seth loses right? Having Drew lose to him clean with the emphasis on his knee would be pretty silly.

Only way I can see Seth retaining is CM punk does some sort of distraction on Drew

Seth should lose but I don’t know if Drew will win. Depends on what they do with Priest as well if they have him cash in tomorrow.

Could have him winning either match but a cash in seems incredibly likely with the amount of time left until next MITB PLE

Cut out the first 20 minutes and the main event was good.

Tag title match, match of the night.

Thats the problem with going 45 minutes, you can’t got all out. Some people hate the iron man match, some think it’s fantastic storytelling.

That was definitely a better Roman match than we are used to, carried by the other 3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a thought priest should use mitb to cash in on rock tomorrow and win people’s championship 🤣🤣🤣

Wait for that WWE Speed Title tournament to finish and cash in on the winner.

Stand and Deliver was better
NXT Stand and Deliver currently the standout show from all the unhealthy amounts of wrestling I've watched from all sorts of companies this weekend so far. Deffs worth a watch to anyone that hasn't seen it.

I'd recommend staying off of social media right now, apparently it's a cesspool of negativity (par for the course after a wrestling show) but I'm hearing it's worse than usual.

I'd recommend staying off of social media right now, apparently it's a cesspool of negativity (par for the course after a wrestling show) but I'm hearing it's worse than usual.
I made that mistake looking at a tweet from Dynamite when Adam Copeland said enjoy pro-wrestling and the options we have, and even all the old classic wrestling we have access to all at our fingertips. He ended up getting massacred in the replies.

A lot of the people replying had blue ticks, so I assume they are looking for engagement in any way possible to make 10 cents.

I really enjoyed it I only have 3 things I wish were done a bit differently

• jimmy vs jey was what I was most looking forward to and was disappointed in it . Needed a swerve or two
  • dom Rey tag finish was a letdown
  • show was just missing like a legends segment or in ring promo / surprise . I know something like that will prob come tomorrow but we could’ve had both nights

But don’t mistake it I didn’t enjoy it a lot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back