WWE WrestleMania 40 (XL) Night 2 - Monday 8th April 2024 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Totally forgot. Was really nice touch with Drew coming out to Scotland the brave, not only because he's Scottish, but with the band, also appeared to be a callback to Mania 1 with Piper who had a band playing it as well.

Feels the same to me. Main brand booking hasn’t changed much except the very stupid bits taken out of it.

Only thing that has really changed is that the fans now run the show but it is yet to be seen if that is a good or bad thing.
The fans is what made the attidude era so succesful imo as long theh don't give the fans too much say the product will continue to be succesful.

Fans want more mature content in wrestling and they will get it

Was a bit of a shame they couldn't get Austin like they probably planned/wanted to but Taker was about the best 'replacement' you could get for the part (Hunter can't do anything physical) and worked well enough.

Yep, sure they did the best they could in whatever circumstances made it not possible, just a bit of a bummer as an Austin mark, would have been an all time moment.

Vince McMahon did some great work in his time as head booker, we don't have the Attitude and Ruthless Aggression Eras without him, but it became clear as day in the later stages of his tenure that he wasn't fit to do it anymore.

Triple H has taken the ball and more than proven that he's capable of running WWE creative, the product is just so much better with him leading the charge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not ruining any moment. Have your moment. I just notice that you have not answered the question which is perfectly fine because there is no justifiable answer for it.

People have answered. He has been the most over baby face in the company for 2 years and was perfect to finish off the biggest heel and worst title reign of all time.

McIntyre is a heel and Seth has been champion for nearly a year and probably only lost cos he got injured…

Imo Roman appears on RAW or Smackdown and then Rock turns on him, writing him off until he's ready to come back. I assume the Rumble where Rock costs him the match which sets up their WM41 match.

What happens to the bloodline in the meantime I have no idea.

Surely Reigns berates the Rock for making him fight 2 matches?

I think Reigns is done with WWE.

Mentioned in a promo years back that he once he loses the title, he is leaving. Probably time for him to go to Hollywood too.

Rock will be filming a movie soon and won’t be ready until Summerslam at the earliest.
Yep I think so too he's got nothing left to prove he's up there with the likes of Hogan,Buckland etc will go down as an all time great

Yep I think so too he's got nothing left to prove he's up there with the likes of Hogan,Buckland etc will go down as an all time great

Agreed.

I read the current plan for Summerslam is Cody vs Rock. I think Roman has given it his all and is just done with WWE at this point.

He will be great in Hollywood if that is the path he chooses to take.

Segment fell flat to me.

I was literally hoping something would happen. Whether it be Seth turn on him right there or a surprise debut. Disappointing that it ended up as nothing.

Why? It wasn’t for that, it was the epic celebration to celebrate the end of the Boring era and the beginning of a new era of a real world champion who shows up to work and can actually wrestle.

It’s what’s happened at every milestone Mania when the huge baby face ends the reign of terror.

I think Reigns is done with WWE.

Certain that he mentioned in a promo years back that once he loses the title, he is leaving. Probably time for him to go to Hollywood too.

Rock will be filming a movie soon and won’t be ready until Summerslam at the earliest.
Zero chance he leaves without facing The Rock in a match. Quite simply put he isnt that stupid. I think Reigns has a good 5 years left as a part timer so not even close to done yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back