AEW Dynasty - Monday April 22 10am AEST - Triller TV/Kayo (Zero Hour 8.30 AEST Youtube link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bucks getting beaten by FTR, Double bass sounds the opening of Cry Little Sister hits and Scapegoat walks out.

Only thing with all this, it's going to have the opposite effect of what they're going for. Looking at the general sentiment of AEW fans, imagine he's going to get cheered pretty heavily, unless they prepared to call an audible for a double turn.

Was thinking along the same lines...

Really looking forward to this one, just not sure which match I'm looking forward to the most!!

It really is a smorgasbord of matches. Potentially could be PPV of the year IMO.

Wow am unfortunately, well for this anyway, in the US. 80 American to watch the PPV. What a rip.
Guess I won’t be watching on my phone then. Have to have a look when back in Oz.

VPN + Triller?

Know his contract is coming up but is Hook leaving? Match was so so for what it was, but getting the win back won't really do much for him.

Jericho is also at the point he really needs to hang them up, roster is stronger than ever and a shadow of what he was. They don't need him. Love Billy but the same for him as well.

No surprise the crowd shitted on Jericho.

Know his contract is coming up but is Hook leaving? Match was so so for what it was, but getting the win back won't really do much for him.

Jericho is also at the point he really needs to hang them up, roster is stronger than ever and a shadow of what he was. They don't need him. Love Billy but the same for him as well.

No surprise the crowd shitted on Jericho.
Hopefully. He's not remotely interesting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ospreay V Danielston = 7 ******** STARS - no losers in that match - IMO didn't really matter who won

THAT WAS ******* WRESTLING!

How good was the St Louis crowd!

Just amazing working.

So smart, a move for example like holding the cattle mutilation with their heads buried in the mat for a minute gives them time to work out what the next 5-10 minutes will look like.

Good opener with Okada and PAC.

Malakai Black pinning Copeland surely now gets him a TNT title shot, maybe at Double or Nothing?

Is Adam Cole actually cleared? Or still not 100%? Noticed he was looking at Wardlow funny while Wardlow had his back turned.

Jericho/Hook was weird, Jericho took some cool bumps, the crowd popped for Taz standing up like he was going to interfere or something, but then Jericho just won the FTW title abruptly.

Ospreay vs Danielson was an absolutely insane match, crowd ate every bit of it up. Bloody hell that was nuts.

Bucks/FTR had a massive task to try and follow that match, and they did a good job, Scapegoat Jack Perry reveal was terrific.

Happy for Swerve and Willow winning the World Title and TBS titles respectively.

great show, aside from the Jericho match which was the worst of the night. (haven't had time to watch Zero Hour yet, that's tomorrow's problem)

prince-nana.gif

Last edited:
Is Adam Cole actually cleared? Or still not 100%? Noticed he was looking at Wardlow funny while Wardlow had his back turned.

Kept expecting something to happen, but then it never did!

Pleasantly surprised with Strong/O'Reilly match, felt like it was more filler in the lead-up, but would put it on the notch below OspreayDanielson with the other main matches of the show.

Ospreay/Danielson was pretty surreal. Magical to watch. I don't think it was better than the Takeshita match, but still rate it as one of my faves. Crowd helped make it what it was too!

BUcks/FTR was a banger, loved the 'please be careful' chant by the crowd near the end also. After the slip up on the ladder, was probably good advice.

Really good to see Swerve get his due, but I reckon we could've stretched Joe/Swerve one more month to DoN.

Another quality PPV. The flow of these shows is definitely my preference.

O'Riley vs Strong was absolutely everything to me. Beat the crap out of one another and left it all in the ring.

Ospreay vs Danielson lived up to the hype. What a match.
I don't know if this is a nitpick, but something bothered me a little bit.
Why would Danielson bother blading the night before the show in a throwaway brawl not many people watched if the intention wasn't to have it open up again the following night to add an extra layer of drama to the big match? It's classic wrestling 101 and I stupidly just kept expecting it to happen and it ALMOST detracted from my viewing experience.
It's probably entirely my fault. But it seemed an obvious thing that never happened.

Stoked for Swerve as well. Was curious to see how those two would match up in a singles main event and they did a great job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back