AEW Revolution - Monday 4th March 2024 12pm AEDT (Zero Hour 10.30am - Link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wore a Stinger tshirt to the supermarket this morning, bumped into a guy I've seen at the local wrestling before and ended up stopping for a 5 minute conversation about the great man.

Put on your STIIIIIING shirts folks.

why? Its tradition and Sting is all about that.

Reading Darby's thoughts on the Players Tribune, there seemed to be more care not so much about breaking tradition, but changing the way things are done behind the scenes with older wrestlers, changing the attitude of the business. So I don't think tradition really comes into it. What will happen is what's best for everyone.

I just don't think the Bucks need to win, they're generating good heat without having to take anything from Sting, and I think a loss would be even better for their story, it gives them an excuse to dial up the pettiness and BS on-screen.

Anyway, really amped for this one. Don't think any of those four will disappoint.

Really looking forward to Ospreay and Takeshita, should be match of the night, IMO.

Wardlow to win the scramble
FTR pver BCC
Christian to retain
Strong to beat OC
Ospreay to win and turn on the Family
Kingston to get some respect
Storm to win
Joe to win, just cos a World title change takes away from Stings last match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fun event. Garcia and Christian was enjoyable. Garcia is building nicely, so not the end of the world not winning today.

Wasn't expecting much out of Danielson and Kingston. Achieved what it set out to do which was do everything possible to make Eddie look good. I suppose and the crowd loved it at least.

Last edited:
In hindsight I probably should've taken a nanna nap during that scramble match, that Danielson/Kingston match exhausted me.

Actually really liked that match. Far better than it had any right to be. Even Jericho's moonsault with Magnus was great.

Was hoping one of my favs in Hobbs got a surprise win but Wardlow was the logical choice.

In hindsight I probably should've taken a nanna nap during that scramble match, that Danielson/Kingston match exhausted me.

Getting as much as I can in now, got school pickup for my kids, so am gonna miss the last 90min LIVE. Obvs will watch later, but its not the same. But at the same time, I'll watch Sting's last match with my dad fresh, which is fitting cos he (my dad, not Sting) started my love for wrestling in the 80s/90s.

Actually really liked that match. Far better than it had any right to be. Even Jericho's moonsault with Magnus was great.

Was hoping one of my favs in Hobbs got a surprise win but Wardlow was the logical choice.

Have you caught up on the news from the last hour or so that Hobbs is coming to Australia as part of the OPW Ballarat show?

Have you caught up on the news from the last hour or so that Hobbs is coming to Australia as part of the OPW Ballarat show?

Oh wow.

Ballarat though man. I'm keen on the show, but I could only do a day drip and the drive home for me is about 2.5 hours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back