WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

It definitely wasn’t one of their better booking efforts on the main roster.
Reckon the best thing he did was the LA Knight feud for the Million Dollar Title on NXT that involved Ted DiBiase.

just like Michael Cole. maybe they should have a streak vs streak match. :drunk:

LOL I would be there.

What was Grayson's comment on SD?
Something about the three greatest Wrestlemania competitors of all time were himself, Michael Cole, and Snooki.

Interesting groupings and champions staying. I’ve felt Raw has been lower quality without Cody on the show and with Punk and Seth on the shelf it’s lacking depth.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see the Bloodline switch to Raw to freshen things up there. Clearly the long term story is going to be Rock heading one Bloodline and Roman the other.

People were saying OC and AOP were back on NXT but both on the draft.

Interesting groupings and champions staying. I’ve felt Raw has been lower quality without Cody on the show and with Punk and Seth on the shelf it’s lacking depth.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see the Bloodline switch to Raw to freshen things up there. Clearly the long term story is going to be Rock heading one Bloodline and Roman the other.

People were saying OC and AOP were back on NXT but both on the draft.
NXT can keep them! :drunk:

made the big deal about the GM's wheeling and dealing to sign Bron Breakker and Jade Cargill, now the other brand can immediately take them in the draft

A few weeks back Pearce said to Aldis “It’s funny how you spent all this time laying the groundwork to get Bron Breakker to Smackdown, only for me to possibly steal him in the draft”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are a bunch of names that have reasons as to why they are not at TV at the moment, but what about these people?

Gable Stevenson
Nikki Cross
Omos and MVP
Sonya Deville
Tamina
Valhalla
Dexter Lumis

Potentially future endeavoured, unless they can find something for them to do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back