WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Nights always disappointing. Not sure how they make it interesting. Better off doing it as a seperate event via a live stream of something and just have Raw and SD pick from 1-100 or however many talent they have.

Draft Nights always disappointing. Not sure how they make it interesting. Better off doing it as a seperate event via a live stream of something and just have Raw and SD pick from 1-100 or however many talent they have.
Nothing will beat the way they did it with Heyman and Bischoff, safe to say I’m not a fan of the champions being protected from the draft.

Nothing will beat the way they did it with Heyman and Bischoff, safe to say I’m not a fan of the champions being protected from the draft.

Problem is the champs have always just switched brands or swapped titles, It's always been predictable.

Carmello Hayes as SDs 1st pick is good s**t. Boy is good on mic and can wrestle.
He’ll be good but this is a bit of a pisstake though. No champions? No Roman? No Seth? Bianca Belair the 1st pick?

As someone said, they’re better off just turning this into a social media piece seperate from the main shows.

He’ll be good but this is a bit of a pisstake though. No champions? No Roman? No Seth? Bianca Belair the 1st pick?

As someone said, they’re better off just turning this into a social media piece seperate from the main shows.
I'm enjoying it. 🤷🏽

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Flatbacks (Breeze and Spears school) alumni get promoted to the main roster with Kiana.

Seeing as they weren't moving many people between brands, they should have just had some cross brand matches. Carmelo and Cody was good but show needed more.

Of all the draft shows they've done, felt the most underwhelming.

They basically kept them all the same barring a couple ??

Surely raw is a mixup

Can't see many changes looking at the draft pool.

Bloodline on SD surely means Judgement Day stays on Raw. Owens likely stays on SD as well considering feud with them.

Draganov getting called up from NXT to Raw seems likely.

Reckon Drew and Punk stay on the same brand and can't seem them both going to SmackDown.

Would have been better off doing this as a YouTube exclusive and all in the one night.

Never been a fan of the draft as a show and this was no exception. I mean choosing AJ in the 4th round when he’s your current number one contender.

It’s pointless doing 4 rounds then doing extra picks when the show goes off air. Just do this as a live stream special on you tube peacock whatever.

There won’t be to many surprises on Raw given the field and Roman is now left to just turn up to Smackdown in a few months time and be a “ free agent”.

Like I said earlier they could have just done a peacock live stream draft

Literally every superstar on the roster on the draft table. I think they did this online a few years back and it kicked off the Sheamus v Cesaro feud from memory with them both being drafted very late?

Can't see many changes looking at the draft pool.

Bloodline on SD surely means Judgement Day stays on Raw. Owens likely stays on SD as well considering feud with them.

Draganov getting called up from NXT to Raw seems likely.

Reckon Drew and Punk stay on the same brand and can't seem them both going to SmackDown.

Would have been better off doing this as a YouTube exclusive and all in the one night.
Judgement day were never moving as soon as champions couldn't be drafted

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Getting mighty sick of good latino team v bad latino team.

Wonder if it has occurred to them that this style looks better against a different style.
It’s been done to death now. Time for Legardo to move on to another group to work with.

Hopefully this leads to heel apple biting Carlito carribean cool persona.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back