WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t quite work out what the KO thing was about but think it’s def leading toward the rock making the orders
it's definitely a more savage edge to the Bloodline. maybe if they do Team Cody vs Team Rock at Wargames and eventually Rock vs Cody at WM, then they can realistically hold off Rock vs Reigns for an additional year? :think:

untitled3.webp

what does everyone think of the new SD tag titles?

Wish they were more like the 90s version but was hoping they did something like them - love it.

Glad they haven't made the logo too prominent.

Fingers crossed they bring back the Winged Eagle or Big Eagle belt.

Unexpected look for the tag belts. Love them. Just need to get them off of Grayson Waller. The insomnia antidote

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Unexpected look for the tag belts. Love them. Just need to get them off of Grayson Waller. The insomnia antidote

Sorry, what?

There's one bloke in that tag team who has all the skills but is much closer by definition to what you just said, and it ain't Waller.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sliding doors moment with this bloke for me personally.
By far the worst WWE champion in history. Awful in the ring, and only given a top spot due to an attempt at capturing an Indian market.

His 2017 title reign was the reason I stopped watching WWE. I started watching a few ROH shows (funnily enough the very first one involved Damien Priest, going by Punishment Martinez at the time).

That opened the door to Kenny Omega and his matches with Okada in Japan.

Before we knew it, the wheels were in motion for the start of AEW.

If it wasn't for Jinder Mahal I may never have ended up an AEW fan. Now it's 2024 and I'm thankful I get to enjoy both, with the WWE firing on all cylinders once again.

Mahal's release is symbolic of the corner the WWE had turned in my opinion. Quality is up and the deadwood is being let go.

Look they are both boring . But good damn Waller is horrible

He's great at his job, you are supposed to hate him. Not boo him but appreciate him as a cool heel, hate him like an old school heel who does no moves you like, wears clothes you hate and you want to see someone smash him.

Also props for that character, he's an utter Aussie w***er like some people you would have met.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back