WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Truth is 52 and moving in the ring like he's young

He's incridble

I don't think they've ever acknowledged k-kwik, but this guy is one of the very last hold overs from the attitude era that still regularly wrestles and basically no one really recognises it. Remarkable longevity.

Repeatedly doing the 'person is thrown out, but then interferes later like nothing happened' thing is really emersion ruining for me. They don't even try to explain it later.

Yep. Paul has been pretty good with this sort of attention to detail (or whatever you want to call it) but that was ####en weak tonight. Showing up in disguise and ringing the bell was bad enough after already interfering as someone 'not supposed to be here' but ok I can handle it if he quickly runs away with security (or hell even baby face Raw wrestlers) chasing him out. But then hanging around and sloooooowwwwwly splashing Jey a billion times while no one apart from the match ref even tries to do anything? Lame, lazy nonsense.

Yep. Paul has been pretty good with this sort of attention to detail (or whatever you want to call it) but that was ####en weak tonight. Showing up in disguise and ringing the bell was bad enough after already interfering as someone 'not supposed to be here' but ok I can handle it if he quickly runs away with security (or hell even baby face Raw wrestlers) chasing him out. But then hanging around and sloooooowwwwwly splashing Jey a billion times while no one apart from the match ref even tries to do anything? Lame, lazy nonsense.

I mean, if they're not going to try to explain why the referee last year didn't take issue with seeing Solo who he had personally ejected from the match, I suppose I expect too much.

Hell no to Liv she’s incredibly overrated.

I like Liv in part

Buttttt I feel she's too much of a spot monkey - and one that is borderline ready to go on Botchamania. It's hard to put into words without being super slanderous BUT it's like there's no real flow from move to move at times. And she miscues a lot!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HHH at Perth stadium this morning "we'll have over 40,000 here on Saturday"

Edit: wait, there's only 4 matches announced!? Jesus hhh christ!

Don't think they've even sent anyone else out to do a filler match

Last edited:

Grayson Waller Effect will turn into a match of some sorts.

You know they’ve sent over Waller, Theory, Cody , Seth someone else mentioned AJ Styles and the USOs, Indi , Candice LeRea.

Plenty of top line superstars have been sent over that aren’t on the card. They’ll be a spontaneous match plus a couple of appearances to move storyline’s along.

Unsure what purpose Cena is using it for, but OF is not only for adult content if that’s the insinuation. Not clicking the vid to find out what he is using it for either. 🤣

E.g. Kyrgios who is not posting adult content but for fan interaction.

Unsure what purpose Cena is using it for, but OF is not only for adult content if that’s the insinuation. Not clicking the vid to find out what he is using it for either. 🤣

E.g. Kyrgios who is not posting adult content but for fan interaction.

I know but fan interaction isn't the first thing that pops into your head when you mention only fans. Cena could use another media platform and people won't thing thats his getting naked like they do when you mention only fans.

Likely has something to do with movie his promoting or such but like you i aint clicking it to find out just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back