WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the finish, I didnt see last yrs Reigns/Rhodes at WM but what was the crowd reaction like?

clearly they do not see her anywhere close to the level you do.

It's not even about levels, it's purely jingoism and getting another Australian on the show. You don't have to be particularly amazing to carry the 6th spot in an Elimination Chamber match - 4 of the 5 women in that Raw match tomorrow prove that.

It's not even about levels, it's purely jingoism and getting another Australian on the show. You don't have to be particularly amazing to carry the 6th spot in an Elimination Chamber match - 4 of the 5 women in that Raw match tomorrow prove that.
chuck her on the pre-show

High quality match, it is amazing how quick it has changed from Raw being painful to watch and Smackdown being the go and now the roles have reversed.

Hot crowd makes a huge difference (think 90% of wrestling fans underestimate the effect it has on a match). No red lighting on the crowd too makes a difference as well.

The guy they got from ESPN (I think) to replace Dunn already having a great effect with more realistic presentation.

Hot crowd makes a huge difference (think 90% of wrestling fans underestimate the effect it has on a match). No red lighting on the crowd too makes a difference as well.

The guy they got from ESPN (I think) to replace Dunn already having a great effect with more realistic presentation.
Been great , even then was like a sports coverage with the analytic replays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The visual presentation of this is fantastic its like a sports broadcast with the replays like you see on the cricket or footy.

Also like how they are doing more custom name bars for entrances , the Judgement Day's is always a great one and the little added touch with the parts like " looking to win his second Elimination Chamber match" etc has been a good addition. I know AEW have done it for a while to which is a good little feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back