WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a reminder: When Elimination Chamber starts tonight, try to keep all discussion and aftermath of event in the PPV thread.

guess it’s Bianca’s turn for the “oh no, I have no path to WM” storyline this year.
Kind of a shame as it feels like her v Rhea is a more fresh match up and more interesting. Crowd seemed more into Biance than Becky last night although can put that down to Becky doing more power/athletic moves I guess.

If the 'no path to WM' situation gets her out of the stupid skipping to the ring and smiling it can only be a good thing. Everything else with her comes across well and I usually like her promo delivery and interactions back stage (unlike nearly all the other women and a lot of the men) but the entrance is lame. If you're annoyed or anxious about your situation you shouldn't come out like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Granted I haven't been back watching all that long but why do people dislike Bianca? I reckon she's awesome and her finisher is by far the best that I've seen from the women, thought her and Tiffany were pretty comfortably the 2 stand outs and carried the women's chamber last night

Granted I haven't been back watching all that long but why do people dislike Bianca? I reckon she's awesome and her finisher is by far the best that I've seen from the women, thought her and Tiffany were pretty comfortably the 2 stand outs and carried the women's chamber last night
You've pointed out her strengths (athleticism and strength) and you're right she and Tiff were the most impressive last night. Her character in general is just a bit stale and she could do with a heel turn.

I don't think jade starts wrestling/fued to after mania to be honest. If she was going to be in mania plans I think she would of been in chamber.

. Her character in general is just a bit stale and she could do with a heel turn.
Which probably explains why I don't understand the dislike I guess

They're not giving that away so early, have to build to it.

Jade will be tied up with Nia, Bianca will be tied up with Tiffany.

I think you’re right. I suggested Jade v Nia awhile back and got scoffed at by some.

I reckon Nia has done such a good job of her character recently that she’s the perfect antagonist to get the faces over.

I’m hoping the stories are strong. This will be the most womens matches at a Mania ever.

I don't think jade starts wrestling/fued to after mania to be honest. If she was going to be in mania plans I think she would of been in chamber.
She was taken out of the Chamber's original plans because they didn't want to have her take a pin this early, she's been on TV every week since the Royal Rumble basically hyping up where she signs, which will be RAW, she'll feud with Nia Jax and WWE will get their big moment when Jade body slams her.

She was taken out of the Chamber's original plans because they didn't want to have her take a pin this early, she's been on TV every week since the Royal Rumble basically hyping up where she signs, which will be RAW, she'll feud with Nia Jax and WWE will get their big moment when Jade body slams her.
at least it will go better than when Kane and Khali tried to recreate the Hogan-Andre bodyslam 20 years after at a WM.

guess it’s Bianca’s turn for the “oh no, I have no path to WM” storyline this year.

Sami has already been doing that hasn't he?

I know they still think Becky is one of their big stars, but Rhea vs Bianca is the match. They've done such a great job of keeping them strong, and keeping them separated since NXT.

I guess the counterargument is that it should be a really huge deal, and they haven't done anything in recent months to even hint at it.

Not sure if they’ve got enough time or planted the seed at all for it, but think the feud and match could work much better with Becky turning and Rhea going in as the face. Feel like the crowd are going to side with her either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back