WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

we all expecting the smackdown visitors from earlier to get involved in the IC Champ match?

You would think so. Keeps things brewing towards Mania.

Have Jey win the IC at Mania

Unpopular opinion - but I'd rather Gable be the one to dethrone him. Had the best matches with Gunther since Mania last year.

Have a feeling they're going to have a multi man ladder match to get guys like Sami in higher profile matches, while also allowing Gunther to not eat the pin when he loses.

Unpopular opinion - but I'd rather Gable be the won. Had the best matches with Gunther since Mania last year.

Have a feeling they're going to have a multi man ladder match to get guys like Sami in higher profile matches, while also allowing Gunther to not eat the pin when he loses.
Yep I'll be down with Gable winning too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so same material from late 90s/early 2000s (whatever year when Kevin Kelly, Michael Cole and Coach were backstage interviewers)
Exactly.

Happy to see more!

I like a lot of decades old comedies as well, and I enjoy watching them again too, despite knowing the jokes already.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

so who do you want instead from the other entrants; AND then what would you do with Becky at WM?

Liv for me or I’d take Raquel winning. I’d look at Becky putting on a show with Jade personally maybe in a triple threat match with someone else

Liv for me or I’d take Raquel winning. I’d look at Becky putting on a show with Jade personally maybe in a triple threat match with someone else
Good lord no. Becky over both of them. If it's not Becky only one not vomit inducing would be bianca

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Good lord no. Becky over both of them. If it's not Becky only one not vomit inducing would be bianca

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Only so many Becky promos I can take, honestly throws up but I’ll take Nia over Becky too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back