WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Foxtel are making daily updates of the old RAW eps, which is great. Pretty much everything from 1993 to 2001 is now up, with the first ep of 2002 up as well (Madison Square Garden - Triple H’s return from his first quad injury). So the Attitude Era is effectively covered.

My end of March prediction of having everything up as it was pre-changeover is looking good 🤞🏻🤞🏻

For anyone with BINGE, how are things looking for you at the moment?

For anyone with BINGE, how are things looking for you at the moment?

Well behind. Only has Raw and Smackdown from 2021 on (Smackdown has a 2019 tab as well, but it's just a greatest hits show).

WCW Nitro seems to have every year, haven't scoured individual episodes.

Still waiting for the old non-WWE PPVs to go up. So far it's only Great American Bash (which is funny, because the WWE versions aren't up).

Does seem like they have stagnated. Not sure if anything new has gone up this week. Maybe some documentaries but I haven't really been watching them closely.

Watched the first EP of Nitro out of curiosity and was suprised it was in a mall haha
“Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Mall of America. The only building BIG enough to hold the debut edition of WCW Monday Nitro!” - Eric Bischoff

The Nitros at Club La Vela in Panama City Beach were my personal favourite (especially 1998 and 1999).

Well behind. Only has Raw and Smackdown from 2021 on (Smackdown has a 2019 tab as well, but it's just a greatest hits show).

WCW Nitro seems to have every year, haven't scoured individual episodes.

Still waiting for the old non-WWE PPVs to go up. So far it's only Great American Bash (which is funny, because the WWE versions aren't up).

Does seem like they have stagnated. Not sure if anything new has gone up this week. Maybe some documentaries but I haven't really been watching them closely.
Ah bummer! Slap in the face for BINGE subscribers who love the old stuff, I reckon!

By the time my “accidental” paid month ended mid-February I saw that Nitro had 1995, 1996, 1997 and 2001 up, so it should have all episodes based on what you’ve seen. Saturday Night was up too (up to what the Network had, being early 1994). I’m guessing Thunder isn’t up yet?

RAW and SmackDown were only from September 2021 as well, from what I remember! But at least they were getting there with WWF/WWE PPVs (all WrestleManias were up by that time). And I agree - I would’ve thought the WWE versions of the GAB would’ve gone up before the WCW ones!

Foxtel is still missing a few WCW PPVs - a handful of really old ones like WrestleWar, Beach Blast and Capital Combat, as well as “Monday Night War” ones Souled Out, Spring Stampede, Hog/Road Wild, World War 3, Mayhem, New Blood Rising, Sin and Greed. RAW now has most of 2003 and the 2nd episode of 2004. Nothing pre-2021 for SmackDown yet, but most likely they’ll start with uploading them after RAW is complete.

Last edited:
Ah bummer! Slap in the face for BINGE subscribers who love the old stuff, I reckon!

By the time my “accidental” paid month ended mid-February I saw that Nitro had 1995, 1996, 1997 and 2001 up, so it should have all episodes based on what you’ve seen. Saturday Night was up too (up to what the Network had, being early 1994). I’m guessing Thunder isn’t up yet?

RAW and SmackDown were only from September 2021 as well, from what I remember! But at least they were getting there with WWF/WWE PPVs (all WrestleManias were up by that time). And I agree - I would’ve thought the WWE versions of the GAB would’ve gone up before the WCW ones!

Foxtel is still missing a few WCW PPVs - a handful of really old ones like WrestleWar, Beach Blast and Capital Combat, as well as “Monday Night War” ones Souled Out, Spring Stampede, Hog/Road Wild, World War 3, Mayhem, New Blood Rising, Sin and Greed. RAW now has most of 2003 and the 2nd episode of 2004. Nothing pre-2021 for SmackDown yet, but most likely they’ll start with uploading them after RAW is complete.

Funny how things go - WWE GAB PPVs are now up. :p

Still awaiting the Raw/Smackdown back catalogue. And no WCW Thunder or any PPVs other than GAB are up. Annoying because I was watching the old Starrcades before the network stopped. Hopefully they're up soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Everyone.

Can anyone give me an update on the Raw / Smackdown content on Binge?

I've been trialling Fox but just cancelled, so I have nothing currently, except a great VPN and the WWE Network via a European country which I'll be jumping off shortly.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey Everyone.

Can anyone give me an update on the Raw / Smackdown content on Binge?

I've been trialling Fox but just cancelled, so I have nothing currently, except a great VPN and the WWE Network via a European country which I'll be jumping off shortly.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's live every week. They have old wcw and wwe ppvs as well. It's not everything but they are adding it slowly

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Back