WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You can watch the current shows on Kayo. So you're paying $32 to have access to the back catalogue. That's rubbish value IMO.
100% it would be if I was paying to only be watching the back catalogue of wrestling on there lol. You must have skimmed over the part where I'm also cutting out nearly another $20 to watch The Last of Us, House of the dragon and all the other movies and HBO stuff I would watch on Binge when I get rid of that.
If AEW does get televised on ESPN like they're saying then I'll pretty well be breaking even money wise and getting extra stuff when I can get rid of the Fite payment aswell.

Keeping Binge and then paying another $30 per month for the Foxtel sports package given a crappy interface and re-named Kayo is more rubbish value I'd say

It might not sound great to people with different watching habits, etc but browsing through it, it just looks like it suits my viewing needs mate

Last edited:
100% it would be if I was paying to only be watching the back catalogue of wrestling on there lol. You must have skimmed over the part where I'm also cutting out nearly another $20 to watch The Last of Us, House of the dragon and all the other movies and HBO stuff I would watch on Binge when I get rid of that.
If AEW does get televised on ESPN like they're saying then I'll pretty well be breaking even money wise and getting extra stuff when I can get rid of the Fite payment aswell.

Keeping Binge and then paying another $30 per month for the Foxtel sports package given a crappy interface and re-named Kayo is more rubbish value I'd say

It might not sound great to people with different watching habits, etc but browsing through it, it just looks like it suits my viewing needs mate

I "skimmed it"?

Or you didn't actually say anything like that?

I "skimmed it"?

Or you didn't actually say anything like that?
It's literally the last paragraph haha. "Reckon I'll run with Foxtel after the trial, and instead can Binge and not get Kayo". Granted I didn't go into as much detail.

Was just pointing out in the relevant thread that the WWE library on there is pretty extensive and they've got that deal on. Wrestling takes up just a portion of what I watch and that subscription covers the majority of it in the one place, just thought there may be others in the same boat who may be interested in the knowledge.

If it's rubbish value in what pertains to your viewing habits that's cool. Each to their own. It's not like I'm a Foxtel rep looking for commission or anything lol

Binge has Nitro from 95,96,2001 but not 97,98,99,2000

They're all up on Foxtel, hopefully that means people using Binge will get them soon.

hopefully they will start putting up old RAWs soon. In the meantime, I will have to watch old episodes of Superstars to get me by.

Weird how all the Nitros went up first, before the flagship show. Hopefully won't be too long so my old school rewatch can continue.

They're all up on Foxtel, hopefully that means people using Binge will get them soon.

Weird how all the Nitros went up first, before the flagship show. Hopefully won't be too long so my old school rewatch can continue.
For some weird reason Foxtel doesn’t have the July 19, 1999 episode of Nitro up yet. Might have something to do with the appearance of Arli$$ (maybe a copyright issue with using his likeness) but the Network had it up (and it’s up on Peacock) so I don’t really get the reasoning behind it not being up on Foxtel (if there is a reason).

Not all PPVs are up yet though, while BINGE only has The Great American Bash.

I’m losing my patience over no RAWs or SmackDowns from before 2021 being up yet. Wouldn’t mind Sunday Night Heat being put up before too long as well.

For some weird reason Foxtel doesn’t have the July 19, 1999 episode of Nitro up yet. Might have something to do with the appearance of Arli$$ (maybe a copyright issue with using his likeness) but the Network had it up (and it’s up on Peacock) so I don’t really get the reasoning behind it not being up on Foxtel (if there is a reason).

I’m losing my patience over no RAWs or SmackDowns from before 2021 being up yet. Wouldn’t mind Sunday Night Heat being put up before too long as well.

Heat is essential to an attitude era re-watch, especially it's early days.

A bunch of the content that did have closed captioning on the WWE Network (a requirement of the Americans With Disabilities Act) no longer has that functionality following its migration to Binge.

This is actually true of a lot of Binge content. It is, in all likelihood, unlawful. If not for the prospect it might get me into trouble with my employer, I would love to bring a claim against Rupert. It’s a complete joke.

(Kayo is even worse, for the record. Binge is hit and miss but Kayo still has no closed captions at all).

The worst I’ve ever come across previously was Channel 10. Their 10 play app had absolutely no captions on anything, but their paid app did for nearly everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The July 19, 1999 episode of Nitro is now up, making it all Nitros and Thunders. Watching it as we speak.

Still a little impatient with RAW/SmackDown/Heat but there’s light at the end of the tunnel now that the old RAWs are slowly being uploaded (just finished watching the RAW after the 1996 King Of The Ring - didn’t look like there were as many Austin 3:16 signs as WWE have claimed in docos, and Austin himself didn’t even get a TV entrance when he faced Undertaker in the main event!!!).

Hopefully by the end of March we’ll have everything as it was on the Network/as it is on Peacock.

I was re-watching WCW from 95 to 01 for the past few years. Got upto Road Wild 1998 when the changeover occurred, just patiently waiting for them to upload that PPV series so I can move along.

Also started watching ECW from 1995 on the Network just before the changeover, hoping they upload all that content back on too.

Back