WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t seem to find it on Foxtel. Assume it’s released here by now
Not on binge yet unfortunately.

Watched in on dailymotion. Awesome stuff, as these 24 documentaries always are. Love seeing all the backstage stuff and it made me into even more of a BOOGZ fan!

Edit: also great watching KO and Sami having the time of their lives!

Last edited:

What time does the Mania show proper commence tomorrow? Binge is saying 8am (but I assume that’s just Booker T talking drivel for two hours), the Sporting Globe saying 10am, and other outlets suggesting midday. Confusing too with the daylight savings situation.

What time does the Mania show proper commence tomorrow? Binge is saying 8am (but I assume that’s just Booker T talking drivel for two hours), the Sporting Globe saying 10am, and other outlets suggesting midday. Confusing too with the daylight savings situation.
oh, if only there was a WrestleMania thread where this was noted... (10am AEST)

Do you mean Foxtel? Because I'm on Binge right now and has 1999-2003 and then jumps to 2021.

Foxtel also now has all NXT shows and every NXT Takeover.

Where do I go to get in on Foxtel/Kayo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On binge they still seem to have no WCW ppvs other than GAB? And the Raws/SDs are all up but only in episode format (eg Season 1 Episode 1) rather than date format. Nitro and WCW Saturday Night have date format though so hopefully they update thw others soon.

No ECW up yet but they have some of the indy stuff like wXw hopefully Hardcore TV and the ECW Supershows and PPVs are up soon. Born to be Wired was never added to the networks, not sure why, and the only copy I can find is a poor one, hopefully that one gets put up eventually too.

Yeah still missing all the old school NWA/WCW PPVs outside of GAB which they put up an age ago. I want the old Starrcades, I was going through them when the Network shutdown!

All the old territory gold on there I'm jonesing for, too. Who knew people wanted WXW as one of the first things put up?

Feels like they've just stopped putting up the older content now.

so we can get Afterburn recap show, which I didn't even know still existed, but we can't get all the WCW PPVs up? :mad:
Always wondered why they had Afterburn, Bottom Line, and This Week in WWE. As well as WWE Main Event that also recaps RAW and SD stuff.

Always wondered why they had Afterburn, Bottom Line, and This Week in WWE. As well as WWE Main Event that also recaps RAW and SD stuff.
I think Afterburn and Bottom Line were designed to sell in syndication. bit of overkill for us. This Week In WWE is sufficient, plus Main Event if you want to watch a couple of fresh matches.

Last edited:
Few more additions of old programming on Foxtel in recent weeks:

Heat - from the debut episode in 1998 until May 30 1999, with the odd inclusion of one match from 2005 and one match from 2006 (one of those involving CM Punk before his “Straight Edge” persona took off, jobbing to Val Venis).

Velocity - all episodes the WWE Network had up.

WCW PPVs:
  • Spring Stampede
  • Hog Wild (NOT Road Wild)
  • Mayhem
  • World War 3
  • New Blood Rising
  • Greed
  • Capital Combat
  • Bunkhouse Stampede
  • Chi-Town Rumble

Some WCW “Hidden Gems” have also been uploaded, including the second “All Nighter” special and a couple of matches from WCW Power Hour (Sting vs The Great Muta) and WCW Pro (Brian Armstrong [Future Road Dogg] vs Jean Paul Levesque [Future Triple H]).

Just Souled Out, Sin, and Road Wild to go to make me happy! (Although all Saturday Night and Worldwide episodes wouldn’t hurt either…)

Binge still lagging well behind. I've noticed Halloween Havoc events are up, but not in the PLE section, just the In-Ring section. It's gonna be years before they get all the old NWA/WCW stuff up there, let alone all the old territory stuff. :/ (if ever)

Not long after I said it, Souled Out and Road Wild were added. So was WrestleWar. And now, just today, Sin is up.

That completes Foxtel’s WCW library conversion from the Network as best as I can remember. Not sure if all the old NWA stuff is up (if it’s not, a fair bit still is).

I really feel for the Binge folks.

Back