Toast Round 8 = Carlton 79-85 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

6 games until the bye and looking at who we're playing, I don't see any reason we shouldn't win at-least 5 of them.
The next four are all winnable, but they aren't easy beats.

Not taking WC for granted, Crows may have finally woken up, Freo at home will be tough, Dogs might be the most winnable of the lot, especially as Bevo might haven't been sacked by then

I have no problem with Andy Maher, good on him for having passion for his club - especially on Blues Radio where he's meant to wear his heart on his sleeve.

I may need to remind snipers about Press Red for Ed against Demons in 2016 where we had a whole panel (including Strachnie) look as if someone pissed in their cornflakes at the end of the match (NB: With a young Nick Daicos in the box watching on - spooky!). It's gonna happen.

He'll be publicly flogged on The Front Bar anyway :p

Criticism, ridicule or discussion of moderators especially of another board is not allowed under BF rules and our own forum rules.

Penalty can include a 'day off' and or points.

Anzacday, Gone Critical, DinoSoar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Criticism, ridicule or discussion of moderators especially of another board is not allowed under BF rules and our own forum rules.

Penalty can include a 'day off' and or points.

Anzacday, Gone Critical, DinoSoar

And if the most senior mod on all of BF talks about how punchable Nick Daicos is?

Surely this would render BF rules hypocritical to enforce?

And if the most senior mod on all of BF talks about how punchable Nick Daicos is?

Surely this would render BF rules hypocritical to enforce?
Then you make a report. I haven't seen it, if I had, I would have reported it.

Can you ban Chief? Because that would be an absolute pisser after we just rolled Carlton
Doubt it but you can have the post deleted.

Anyway, can we get over this? We beat them by one goal in the final minutes, surely that is sweet enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back