Game Day Round 8 vs. Carlton, MCG, 7:40pm Fri 03/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone think the blues are world beaters?

1. Win v bris by 5 pts (after being 7goals down)
2. Win against rich (by 5pts!!)
3. Win against north (enough said)
4. Win against Fremantle (literally gifted by umpiring)
5. Win against gws (missing Taylor and cog) arguably their best win but GWS were poor and Taylor was huge out.

They are not this unstoppable force 😂
They sure aren’t

Noble remains entirely underwhelming to me. Poor decision-maker and disposer of the ball, who is limited physically which impedes his tackling ability.

I can't question his effort and application, however to me he's a limited AFL-standard player who suits the sub role well, but nothing more.
Underwhelming? I'm sure you have revised your outdated position after last night. We all make errors of judgement.

Underwhelming? I'm sure you have revised your outdated position after last night. We all make errors of judgement.
No, I still stand by what I said. Noble has played some good games, but he has also played poor ones.

The call to drop him for finals last season was the right one. I’m happy for the depth he provides, however in my view he isn’t the greatest decision maker and is prone to errant possessions.

Happy that he had a decent game last night, as did most of our players.

TD right now.

Work Jumping GIF by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service

Never expected it but always hoped for it. That was a game for the ages. What pressure. Our team stood up for that. Special kudos to HH for doing his bit and Sullivan for not being overawed

Watching on TV, HH seemed to often be in the right position to take a handball from inside and pass it on to the next player in the chain. Looked very impressive. Good first game from Sullivan. Would have learned a lot from it, especially as came in too hot on a few occasions. Certainly something to work with.

Fly's team totally out coached mumbles team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back