Preview Changes/Preview v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

In: A.Tomlinson, L.Hunter, J.Smith
Out: J.Harmes (Omitted), M.Hibberd (Injured), T.McDonald (Injured), J.Jordon (Sub)

In: A.Tomlinson, L.Hunter, J.Smith
Out: J.Harmes (Omitted), M.Hibberd (Injured), T.McDonald (Injured), J.Jordon (Sub)
Really like these changes. Shame Hibbo is injured though.

Didn't we belt you and kick 17 goals in round 1? Ill take forward line critiques from most supporter bases but not from Dogs fans
Imagine being so obsessed that you spending all that time on something so lame to troll an oppo board only to be completely wrong anyway.

Team-Selection-2023-R12_Amy_02-1-.png

Imagine being so obsessed that you spending all that time on something so lame to troll an oppo board only to be completely wrong anyway.

The Ben Brown obsession is cute, Dogs are one of the few teams he actually plays well against. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tommo is gross, but I do like their no Tmac policy.
Tomorrow was hecking Dreadful against the Bombers. Like really really bad

But his other 2 games this year he was pretty good, so I'm happy to give him another crack if it means Lever can go back to doing what he does best.

McKay is probably not bad for Tomo, he’s usually good on the bigger guys.
I'm struggling to remember the last time he played a good game at this point, but if it allows Lever to play to his strengths more, I'm all for it (until he gets demolished, at least)

I'm struggling to remember the last time he played a good game at this point, but if it allows Lever to play to his strengths more, I'm all for it (until he gets demolished, at least)
Tommo's just filling that role until Petty is back IMO. Hopefully means Goody has recognized the issues with 2 tall backs. Unless he's absolutely horrible, I'll judge Tommo's game on Lever and May's games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back