Preview Changes/Preview – Round 7 vs. Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Browns not playing, just heard on SEN
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably the one immediately following an intercept around half-back - do you remember it?

How about you?

Nice choice. ;)

I don't think he's doing enough currently and his disposal isn't good enough for that backline rebounder role. He seems to escape criticism though for some reason.

I feel like with Woey the other week they literally threw him into Salem's spot at half back once he was injured. They should have shuffled someone else back there. Instead we played Woey out of position in a part of the ground he hasn't played much. I thought it was pretty bad coaching to leave him there, you could tell he was out of his depth at half back which probably smashes some of his confidence

Speaking to someone involved with Casey the other week and he mentioned apparently they like to go through Woewy in defence. He is quiet possibly been trained in the half back role so could be a consideration. Although kind of prefer Hore at this stage.

From the sounds of it on Demonland it looks like Turner could replace BBB. Apparently went forward in the vfl last game also and did well. Not convinced on that move myself. I’d probably go Fullarton if we go a tall.

From the sounds of it on Demonland it looks like Turner could replace BBB. Apparently went forward in the vfl last game also and did well. Not convinced on that move myself. I’d probably go Fullarton if we go a tall.
Agree. If we really have to replace Brown with another tall can it be a back up ruck so JVR can actually play his role?

Turner is interesting, it seems we love to develop talls to play at both ends. Just hope this isn’t a jack of all trades master of none situation

Turner is interesting, it seems we love to develop talls to play at both ends. Just hope this isn’t a jack of all trades master of none situation
A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one.

That's the actual saying skip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back