Preview Preview/changes v. Adelaide - Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't reckon anyone earned a call up today, and IMO our worst tonight were Rivers and Fritsch and neither will be dropped nor do we have a great replacement anyways.

Chin a watch once he cools down, wouldn't mind seeing one of Tholstrup, Brown or Sestan get a crack if needed.

Potentially just May for Hore if he's right to go.

I’d be ok with May for Brown and throw Petty forward.

Billings very poor tonight so would also be open to him starting as sub or even coming out for Woewoeden.

Giving you Windsor a rest with the 5 day break is a reasonable suggestion from LeverPuller too.

Not his biggest fan, but you would absolutely not drop Brown after that game.

I know he’s awesome but the short turnaround might be worth giving Windsor a rest.
Why? hes born to run and he ran out that game incredibly, his form will let us know when he needs a rest.

I know he’s awesome but the short turnaround might be worth giving Windsor a rest.
Giving someone a rest, 4 games into the season and two weeks before a bye is very silly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Fumbles
In: One touch

As a collective, we have to be the most fumbly team who love scrapping a handball to our team mates' feet.

But seriously. If May is ready to go, then he's ready, but I'd hate to push him out there prematurely just to play on an old out of form Walker, TMac can hold him.

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

JVR needs a role change or a spell at Casey. He is not pulling his weight and is capable of much better.

He seems the proud type and has a competitive streak. Maybe a week or two in the magoos will be the kick up the ass he needs.
The issue is who plays second ruck, we have no one else.

Fullarton.
So you want to bring a guy in that is more weaker and soft in the ruck contests then Josh Schache for a 20 year key forward who hasn't even played 30 games of AFL but actually isn't afraid to crash packs and draws a good defender.

Okay mate lol.

Go watch the full replay of Casey's game yesterday and Fullarton got absolutely smashed in the ruck by a first year player in Lachlan Smith from the Doggies.

So you want to bring a guy in that is more weaker and soft in the ruck contests then Josh Schache for a 20 year key forward who hasn't even played 30 games of AFL but actually isn't afraid to crash packs and draws a good defender.

Okay mate lol.

Go watch the full replay of Casey's game yesterday and Fullarton got absolutely smashed in the ruck by a first year player in Lachlan Smith from the Doggies.
Guaranteed he's never seen a single second of Fullerton play but wants him picked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back