Preview Preview/changes v. Adelaide - Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Hunter available, but I think I'd let him play a week or two at Casey and give Billings another crack. Was crap on the weekend, but a bit more versatile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man I really don't see why they would risk May this week.

It doesn't make sense.

With how TMac is playing we have very little to gain and a lot to lose by bringing him straight back.

His ribs and back will still hurt like hell and you can be sure the Crows will be putting in some knees and elbows.

Would have to be dosed up on painkillers and will surely just end up sorer for the run.

Just thought I'd drop by after watching training this morning. I was mostly interested in watching May. Hard to gauge too much based on the intensity of a captain's run. He didn't look uncomfortable at any point but wasn't greatly tested imo.

Did some one on one marking stuff with Roo at a low intensity. Some ground ball pick ups and overhead marking with the physios also with limited contact/ intensity.

Most telling for me was during lane work he was on the lead and a ball dropped short. Should have been a routine half volley pick up but he didn't even bend over to try. I don't see why you'd play him this week given the backline form and Tex also hampered.

On Pixel 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just thought I'd drop by after watching training this morning. I was mostly interested in watching May. Hard to gauge too much based on the intensity of a captain's run. He didn't look uncomfortable at any point but wasn't greatly tested imo.

Did some one on one marking stuff with Roo at a low intensity. Some ground ball pick ups and overhead marking with the physios also with limited contact/ intensity.

Most telling for me was during lane work he was on the lead and a ball dropped short. Should have been a routine half volley pick up but he didn't even bend over to try. I don't see why you'd play him this week given the backline form and Tex also hampered.

Yeah I wouldn't risk it with May. Probably(like 80%) against the Lions, if not just give him a proper rest and come back post-bye.

Interesting, thanks for the info.

Only thing is they'll have him jabbed up on game day. Maybe the process is if you can get through low-intensity stuff during training then you'll be fine on gameday with the painkillers? As ribs are just a pain management process I think

Remove this Banner Ad

Back