Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 4 - Eagles v Swans Sat April 6th 1:30pm AEDT (Adelaide Hills)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by a goal or less

• Eagles by 7 - 20

• Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • Draw

• Swans to Break all Scoring Records in AFL/VFL History

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans ducking all day and the one time our bloke puts his head over the ball it doesn’t get paid. Sounds about right

Are people in here seriously acting like what we are seeing from Reid isn’t special? Far more impressive than Daicos/Sheezel chip scabbing.

I mean I wouldn’t make a GOAT thread about him but yes he has been more impressive 4 games in doing grunt work like this.

Had he been drafted into an already good side like Daicos he would be dominating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles only had 3 quarters in them that's more than I thought they would have before this game started.

I mean I wouldn’t make a GOAT thread about him but yes he has been more impressive 4 games in doing grunt work like this.

Had he been drafted into an already good side like Daicos he would be dominating.
Get the GOAT thread ready for Levi next year.

People criticise BT of constantly saying ""the games not over"" but these clowns seriously suggesting the worst team in the league "still believe" 27 points down with 6 minutes left on the clock.

If [Reid] had been drafted into an already good side like Daicos he would be dominating.
Nah, that's a myth

He would be exactly the same player in a good side or a bad side

The only difference is the way the media gives more recognition to good players from the top sides compared to good players from the bottom sides. But you can't say this applies to Harley Reid. He is massively hyped due to being a celebrated no.1 pick.

Yeah the bottom teams usually get treated more harshly by the umpires than the top teams.

Your Hawks used to get a great run from the umpires when they were a 3 peat premiership team, now they usually get shafted.
Probably because they're first to the ball, and it's why they're the top sides.

There's no conspiracy. s**t teams are just s**t teams.

Back