Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 4 - Eagles v Swans Sat April 6th 1:30pm AEDT (Adelaide Hills)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by a goal or less

• Eagles by 7 - 20

• Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • Draw

• Swans to Break all Scoring Records in AFL/VFL History

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, some really trash Eagles fans in this thread. Your team has had a red hot go and you should be pumping them up but decide to go for 20 posts about umpires and Swans being cheats. Classless.

One of those games where you probably shouldn’t over analyse. Swans did what they had to. Eagles battled hard. They played at an unknown ground. Swans are in contention this year and the Eagles are still a dog’s breakfast.

Well at least West Coast weren't embarrassed today like most people expected and scored more than a few goals, that's a positive for them.

The negative for them is that their case for a priority pick isn't as strong now, not that I think they deserved one anyway.

With young guns like Harley Reid and Ginbey they shouldn't need one and they should still get at least another top 3 draft pick this year.

Well at least West Coast weren't embarrassed today like most people expected and scored more than a few goals, that's a positive for them.
The team did alright, its a few of their fans that have been embarrassing today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, some really trash Eagles fans in this thread. Your team has had a red hot go and you should be pumping them up but decide to go for 20 posts about umpires and Swans being cheats. Classless.
Definitely feel positive about the result. Said before I'd take a sub 100 loss, so a sub 30 loss feels like a win for us. A few calls I'd disagree with, but the umps weren't the difference. We made it a scrap, fought hard, but Sydney far more skillful and composed.

I said start of the year I'm just hoping we go from a historically terrible team to just an average terrible team. Our performance was much better than North against the Lions, so maybe 18 isn't a foregone conclusion.

Swans too good.
Umpires need to review this game, handballs allowed that where actual throws by swans players was blatant

Yeo having a great season has been so good
Harley had a great game, Ginbey looking good like he starting to use his pace

We improved which is good

The team did alright, its a few of their fans that have been embarrassing today

West Coast fans have always been bad losers, they aren't as used to losing like Freo fans are but they should be getting used to it by now.

Back