Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 2 - Swans v Bombers Sat March 23rd 7:30pm AEDT (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Bombers by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The majority seems to say he will get reported.

Maybe you are focusing too much on the minority.

The AFL will ask the Bombers for a explanation for whether the players were instructed to go the man.

The AFL will ask the Bombers for a explanation for whether the players were instructed to go the man.

If we were going the man we wouldn’t target ******* Cunningham lol.

I hardly ever hear about any male Swifties who are not part of a certain community. So I just find it weird.

As to the second part of my post, it would be much cooler if he could come up with his own taunt. I thought the same when Coniglio was doing the mask taunt after a certain footballer too.

I interacted with a lot of Taylor Swift fans going to the concert for work and they were a really nice group. There were tens of thousands of them but they were all well behaved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Essendon can bring that sort of intensity for a majority of the season they should be close to playing finals they were terrific tonight for a large majority of the game.

They outworked and outran and were clean around the ground.
Yeah I think the bombers will surprise a few this year

If Essendon can bring that sort of intensity for a majority of the season they should be close to playing finals they were terrific tonight for a large majority of the game.

Yes I will agree. Essendon were pretty good and gave us a lot of headaches. If they can produce tonight each week; they'll play finals

Not even close

Started well in both their games then fall away

Lucky to beat an undermanned Hawks

They mock shiel for being soft
Then sook when we show some physicality.

Short memories too. Only 2 years ago rowbottom went the snipe on merrett.
I don't have a major problem with it as he'll get his time off for it. Was a little soft a bloke his size to go into self preservation mode against a guy Cunningham's size instead of attempting the mark though.

Watson can barely get through a sentence AND he has a comb-over... how's this guy on TV
Snl Smiling GIF by Saturday Night Live

Back