Position 2024 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

English will bottom out in rd8, up against the Hawks at Marvel

Not the English of last year, but will still score well enough

Meek to English in rd8 is the plan, hopefully only costs around $130k

English will bottom out in rd8, up against the Hawks at Marvel

Not the English of last year, but will still score well enough

Meek to English in rd8 is the plan, hopefully only costs around $130k

English was very stiff not to score more last night.
Not getting the same KOTD as last year and many dogs players went big last night. I am optimistic that his big scores will come 😀

English was very stiff not to score more last night.
Not getting the same KOTD as last year and many dogs players went big last night. I am optimistic that his big scores will come 😀
If English kicks those lockable goals ……

Was a fine line last night between a 110 score and a 130

However a much improved performance against a good adversary in Marshall

I've focussed everywhere else but my rucks (Xerri, Meek), I'm gonna have detachment issues in the next few weeks as it's time to get both English and Marshall.

I don't have any issues with letting Meek go, as he has done his job - another $50K would be great...
I'll have trouble letting Xerri go though - do I need to? He's such a good workhorse, not highly skilled to me - but, Xerri just finds a way to keep scoring

Outside of Gawn - who is R2? English or Marshall?

I've focussed everywhere else but my rucks (Xerri, Meek), I'm gonna have detachment issues in the next few weeks as it's time to get both English and Marshall.

I don't have any issues with letting Meek go, as he has done his job - another $50K would be great...
I'll have trouble letting Xerri go though - do I need to? He's such a good workhorse, not highly skilled to me - but, Xerri just finds a way to keep scoring

Outside of Gawn - who is R2? English or Marshall?
I'm going hodor myself as a pod. I will probably grab him after his bye

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I missing something, but why do some of the YouTubers always say ‘Rowan’ instead of ‘Marshall’? Big issues, I know…..

looks that way - wont score as well with only 20% ruck time though
Warm body during the bye will be excellent. It's why I started Naismith rather than getting the 20k, was always going to get games at some point with Richmonds list & injury problems

ohh cmon, get onboard the manbun before its too late.
You do realise that the #2 ruck is just $530K with a BE of 59. He's close to best value on the entire board and could be heading for 650K in a hurry.

Who is this Meek fella anyway :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Well I haven't done a roughie yet. 😄

Remove this Banner Ad

Back