Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I would be prioritising Marshall out next week, he's going to drop to 480K and Sweet should hit 400K. Easy trade back in
I see this reasoning a bit.

Just imo, his price change isn't important if you want to keep him. If I think his scoring goes back to 110+ what's the point of using two trades like that?

If you think he'll keep scoring poorly, then sure trade.

If I was you I would be hitting that Naismith to Sweet trade as fast as I can.

Are you really going to miss out on a cash gen of $200k at least? Naismith is not going to give you that.
It’s interesting, before Sweet being named, teams that had Naismith R3 had a planned advantage - now that flipped to a disadvantage almost

SC how quickly things turned
Same with man of steel, two 140s - then flopped!

I've got Gawn, Marshall and Sweet already. There is a temptation to cash out on Marshall and strengthen another line (via swinging Livingstone into the rucks). Have Jackson at F3 as a backup option if it all goes to s**t, too.

Problem is, I already have Rozee and a potentially broken Steele to deal with. The latter is likely a hold, but not keeping an underwhelming Rozee through a hamstring injury.

All plans for next week have been skittled already lol
I'd probably keep Rozee before Steele. At least Rozee looked amazing before injury where Steele was pathetic from start to finish. Didn't even get a single mark.

At his current price of $630k, he's gone up $100k since the start of the year, and he was averaging over 125 points in his first 6 games. It's not like he has been struggling all year (ala Oliver), so I think I'll hold tight for a while.

I mean just look at the people who traded out Green after a few poor weeks...
I hope he comes good .
He looked pretty bad last night like he aged 15 years in a week.

9 tackles is the only good sign..

I guess Ive got the shits on because I got him last week and having buyers regrets.
Never had him before used to say fuu Steele getting max points .

Out Powell
He's almost on track for a ton so wait and see.

Comben on the other hand
Go Away GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's still gonna depend on how the rooks go as far as who I trade out, but it'll be two of:

Wilson/Sanders/Dempsey/Sharp > Sweet and Green.

Hopefully get to keep Sharp for a bit at M9
Wilson still has money to make. holding for a while unless you need too

So many campaigners to consider trading:
  • Powell: spud + cooked role
  • Rozee: not gonna play this week if he has twinged a hammy, and wouldn't be surprised if he misses a few
  • Marshall: likewise, not confident he'll play and his BE is gonna be 199 when he returns – I already have Sweet, half-tempted to just cut my losses and cash in, using his money elsewhere
  • Steele: will keep, but body starting to look a bit cooked
  • Zilliams: spud and has made about as much cash as he's going to
  • Cadman: BE is getting to the upper limit
  • Darcy: if Lobb ruins him again
And that's all presuming Fyfe makes it through another game without spontaneously combusting. Gonna need to take out a loan from SC 2025 for some extra trades lol

powell and campbell out so far for merret rarcia(depending on performance)

might save the last boost and sit on zwill for another week

Is anyone considering holding Powell?

I’ll probably trade him but Simpkin and Will Phillips were horrendous as expected so Powell might get the mid role straight back?

1. Cadman to Sweet at R3

2.a. If serviceable score, swing Dr Livingston back and go Xerri to Dawson via DPP magic

2.b.i. If not serviceable score, Jackson to Dawson

2.b.ii. double downgrade/upgrade Thomas/Berry to Dawson

Basically Dawson and Sweet are coming in regardless of whatever you campaigners say haha 😂

Is anyone considering holding Powell?

I’ll probably trade him but Simpkin and Will Phillips were horrendous as expected so Powell might get the mid role straight back?
Not sure who to upgrade him to, slim pickings up forward for genuine keepers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back