Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok you campaigners going Meek > Sweet have convinced me. LOL!

Other trade Cadman > Macrae.

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One-legged Steele has to stay. Solid run of fixtures coming up pre-bye. Potential bye-flip if he's still shitting the bed. At least his shoulders are good and he can tackle.

Rozee might be flipped.

Did Sweet actually play well, or was his score and performance inflated by the fact that Marshall was playing one leg? Either way he's coming in, lol... (yes I know, I was wrong)

Lots of options this week, gonna do my head in...

One-legged Steele has to stay. Solid run of fixtures coming up pre-bye. Potential bye-flip if he's still shitting the bed. At least his shoulders are good and he can tackle.

Rozee might be flipped.

Did Sweet actually play well, or was his score and performance inflated by the fact that Marshall was playing one leg? Either way he's coming in, lol... (yes I know, I was wrong)

Lots of options this week, gonna do my head in...
Sweet minus 100 makes him...

sweet cat GIF by Pusheen

Sweet .

Want to try and keep Bonner as he has a good matchup coming with North & Hawks the next fortnight. But at the same time he's done his job and could start to leak cash, far better as an AF player.

Massimo & Cadman/Bonner out to Sweet and any gun mid in (Green or Serong)

The underrated appeal of Sweet as R2 is if you have Jackson, you can loop him Round 8 and 9. He has weirdly vindicated the Meek at R2 peeps because if you had an actual premo at R2, it would be hard to justify trading out

Edit: Oh wait no, Freo also play Rd 9 on Friday, it's just a bit later

The underrated appeal of Sweet as R2 is if you have Jackson, you can loop him Round 8 and 9. He has weirdly vindicated the Meek at R2 peeps because if you had an actual premo at R2, it would be hard to justify trading out
Yep I was looking at that - Port play before Freo and WC the next two rounds so Sweet can be looped with Jackson and Livingstone.

Although based on tonight Sweet won't need looping

As you said, Sweet is trash, stay away 😉

Played better around the ground than in the ruck IMO. Probably because Roma couldn’t move. Hard to know what to make of it. 69 last week in less than 3 quarters playing 2nd Ruck. Will comfortably avg 80+

Will interesting watch on Steele on the track and how many trade out.

87 last week from 27 touches.
70 from 15 touches 9 tackles .
Big drop off .
Huge BE.

Can be bounce back .?
At his current price of $630k, he's gone up $100k since the start of the year, and he was averaging over 125 points in his first 6 games. It's not like he has been struggling all year (ala Oliver), so I think I'll hold tight for a while.

I mean just look at the people who traded out Green after a few poor weeks...

Edit: Oh wait no, Freo also play Rd 9 on Friday, it's just a bit later
Unless sweet goes sub 60 you probably won’t loop him though. At the end of the day moving Jackson to the rucks just exposes another fwd rookie onto the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back