Game Day 2024 Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀 - F*** Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Okay, so we'll now cross to Dermott in the studio for his summary of the first half"

V8M27ZRLLSBk9DOiFo8M1oJDqPY=.gif

Gonna hurt just that little bit more if he does it again against my mob next week.

Campaigner is dead to me. Dead I tells ya

creepshow voodoo doll GIF
Would be the ultimate kick in the teeth.
He's like some malignant narcissist ex waltzing back in and trying to gaslight you into believing it was all your fault 😂
In good form, looking ominous, the prick, I hope your boys keep him statless and kick his arse till his nose bleeds ✊

Not a bad half.

Touk 🙌 although left some points out there that quarter .

Flanders 👍 few more contested and intercept possessions will spark his score up.

Closesy 👍 get to 70 please.

Graham, kick ok. 👌

Simpkin back in the mids has improved ldu.
Also Phillips back who is mid only.
Phillips and Curtis in the midfield, unlikely to be repeated next week .....Phiilips being subbed, probably a sign of his dropping for R8

He's in my side so I shouldn't complain, but Sam Flanders is, at least going off his last three games, a pretty s**t decision maker. Technique's fine, choices ordinary.
Not convinced funneling so much via Flanders is that great an idea.
Oh well, points are points 🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's in my side so I shouldn't complain, but Sam Flanders is, at least going off his last three games, a pretty s**t decision maker. Technique's fine, choices ordinary.
Flanders will still be a top 2 FWD ....so he is almost a must have

Flanders will still be a top 2 FWD ....so he is almost a must have
Yeah, I'm,ve had him since the start, I just reckon he doesn't make great decisions.
Like he's OK, but he's talked up like someone at seagull Lloyd levels and he's not a seagull's pip in terms of usage / ball retention.
Makes some shocking decisions.

GCS has so much talent. Who would you take out if the midfield to field Flanders?

GCS has so much talent. Who would you take out if the midfield to field Flanders?
Yeah, am not saying he should be played here or there, just that Dimma talks him up like he can stroke it like peak Darren Jarman and that they have to look to get it in his hands. Don't see it.
Turnover's a turnover, bad option's a bad option, they don't give extra points for artistic merit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back