Game Day 2024 Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sullivan looks another good option, will see how reville goes for the lions as well. Might be a double downgrade week
Both going to suck us all in and pump out four mid 40 games like every other rook.

Fyfe and Reid

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Reid is done.
Everybody needs to trade him out now before his price goes down.
He'll probably drop down to his starting price.
It's now or never to trade him out.

giphy.gif

Britney Spears What GIF

Reid is done.
Everybody needs to trade him out now before his price goes down.
He'll probably drop down to his starting price.
It's now or never to trade him out.

giphy.gif

Reid is no better then Fyfe, Wilson or Darcy and the latter two are making money still.

Richards at 125k who will make s**t ton of cash vs Reid who is maxed.

Reids not a definite tradeout but neither is he a keeper. Need CD to fudge his score these last few minutes to hold imo.

Reid is no better then Fyfe, Wilson or Darcy and the latter two are making money still.

Richards at 125k who will make s**t ton of cash vs Reid who is maxed.

Reids not a definite tradeout but neither is he a keeper. Need CD to fudge his score these last few minutes to hold imo.
I'm holding Fyfe and Reid until other FWD premo options appear. Role is there, they can be keepers, gotta expect some down games though. Agree if it gets you a SP mid or Ryan for example, then it's fine to boot. For me, I only need FWDs at this stage, so I'm holding.

I'm holding Fyfe and Reid until other FWD premo options appear. Role is there, they can be keepers, gotta expect some down games though. Agree if it gets you a SP mid or Ryan for example, then it's fine to boot. For me, I only need FWDs at this stage, so I'm holding.
Problem is, Fyfe's BE is enormous, and he'll inevitably get injured/subbed/managed again – if that happens during a high BE game, he's going to absolutely tank the money he's made.

He's had some handy games, but he just isn't a keeper. Key is jumping off at the right time.

Fyfe Docked out of my team already, after being the sub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem is, Fyfe's BE is enormous, and he'll inevitably get injured/subbed/managed again – if that happens during a high BE game, he's going to absolutely tank the money he's made.

He's had some handy games, but he just isn't a keeper. Key is jumping off at the right time.
I reckon he can be a keeper. Had 37 touches against the Dogs a couple weeks ago. 86% CBAs the other night.

I have nobody to trade him to. Curnow I want, but has the rd14 bye. Zorko and Moore too expensive. Who else?

I guess that comes down to point of view. I have him as a season keeper.

I thought Fyfe was good the other night. Roles good. Running out games. Just one of those nights where everything he did came unstuck. On another night where it all comes off, he scores 140.

Naicos has flown past VC Bont’s score which I took, should of left the C Naicos LOL

I had the C on Bont but even if I had the VC on him I would have taken his score of 135, I think most people would.

Reality is it's a long season.
Fye is an old man who should already have blown up.
We all got excited at the thought of a season-long keeper.
Since then, he's had a sub-impscted game - won't be the last, could still get his Elliot Yeo on and explode, and he's rediscovered his ability to shank every kick in sight.
A puppy is for life, not just for Christmas,.a cow is for breeding up and moving on.
Fyfe gave us the puppy dog eyes, but he 's a cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back