Trades 2024 Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For mine I wouldn't be trading IN Luke Jackson for a few weeks until Darcy settles back into the team and we get some idea of how LJ will score when they play together.
Him averaging a bit more than last year is a fair guess I reckon both his and his young midfields natural development.
Darcy coming in is overblown.

There should Bee 🐝 meek poll .

benicio del toro GIF by FilmStruck

Take away Grundy's revenge game against Gawn in the opening round, and he's averaging 94 over the past 4 games.

Jacko doesn't have a Bye coming up, and at 600k it's going to be very very easy to upgrade him to English for 50-80k in a weeks time if required.

Your R1/R2 aim should be Gawn and English IMO.

I'm all for 'selective' averages (honestly), but take out Marshall's big score v. a poor Richmind he's @ 104.
[I know you didn't mention him].

Darcy back for Freo.
Talk of resting Marshall in game by Campbell..

Xerri was definitely the play (as someone said) but most of us missed that boat...

Not convinced English goes 120+ with Darcy around either...

Fair to say I don't understand the "trade Grundy" line.

I'm all for 'selective' averages (honestly), but take out Marshall's big score v. a poor Richmind he's @ 104.
[I know you didn't mention him].

Darcy back for Freo.
Talk of resting Marshall in game by Campbell..

Xerri was definitely the play (as someone said) but most of us missed that boat...

Not convinced English goes 120+ with Darcy around either...

Fair to say I don't understand the "trade Grundy" line.

Why don't we take out Marshall outlier of 79 if we being selective?

Average of 127

Why don't we take out Marshall outlier of 79 if we being selective?

Average of 127

Sure.
I was answering someone being selective about Grundy.

Stats. Read them how you like.

Past performance is no indication of future blah blah... 😉

Only thing I'm considering (that's a lie, tried heaps of crap) is Clohesy early & that's only if La Zero is out.
Which he will be you'd imagine after no match to push his claim.

That's just in case I need to boost next week, Graham, Comben, promo, Ramstein, JHF (if the MF looks like it's a chasnce), whatever.
Hoping this prevents the need of a boost.

boobies-calculator.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still doing what I was doing yesterday.

Wardlaw to JHF and Sexton to Darcy.

Meek is a potential solution to a problem I don't have. I have Grundy but I'm happy to own him, and when I switch Jackson into the ruck to cover him this week and Gawn next week, I have room to field both Dempsey and Darcy which I'm happy to do. Otherwise only have Roberts out this week, will have 22 plus emergencies.

Yes I should have got Darcy last week, but I was busy getting Dempsey a week late 😅.

Next week will almost definitely involve Clohesy, but I'll wait till he backs up his first effort

too early to hop off mckercher if it allows me to go grundy d'ambrosio mckercher to gawn martin clohesy?

other option would be jhye clark grundy jackson for martin gawn comben

traded out martin but is what it is

with gawn and martin's BE it could make up the difference for hopping off mckercher potentially?

1712575898609.png
1712575912577.png

Many here have said Meek could be this years Briggsy. Not exactly a crazy prospect if he keeps the no 1 ruck spot long term.

However he has a really hard run of matchups in his next five

This week: Witts
Next week: Big X
Rd 7: Grundy
Rd 8: English
Rd 9: Marshall

Again, this is all a big IF, gotta hope he sticks around

Out:

Mckercher
Jordon
Grundy the fraud

In:

Martin (1st roughie of the year… oh yeah)
Sexy Flanders
Clothesline

Jackson into RUC. If struggles are real once Shrek comes back he become Gawn, otherwise a keeper in FWD with his pal Livingstone

This is wild, even for you hahaha. Please do not roughy a mid-pricer back in, especially when he's due for a subbing/rest and won't make too much more cash..

FWIW, I'm considering trading Fyfe out this week haha.

Haha nah just joking mate.

Just love posting a Roughie. :moustache:

I'm giving him a crack at R2 at least for the next two rounds
You being a Hawks fan you’d probably have more knowledge of him than anything haha

He played well yesterday and clearly has been better than Reeves so surely he sticks around.

Could be a way to bank a bit of cash too…. Especially with DPP coming and the moving mid to defence, could open up a bit of cash to get those replacements in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back