Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

You're $1000 or less off being able to do this:
-Fisher to SDarcy
-Gibcus to Whitfield
can look at other cheaper DEF options if you want (NWM?)

You can just keep the cash gen coming:
-ZFisher to Dempsey
-Weakest rookie to SDarcy

But you need to make sure Howes doesn't get dropped or is the sub, as it's full scoring this week

Alternatively you could get SDarcy and correct Gibcus to Brown/Draper

Don't really think you need to force anything though. Definitely wouldn't be boosting.

Thinking either option 1 to add 2 promos, or option 2 to maximise cash gen:
1. Wines to flanders
Billing’s to Darcy
Hreid to Powell
+20k
or
2. Wines to Powell
Fyfe to Dempsey
Billing’s to darcy
+400k
I’d prefer to not trade wines but it allows me to field all of Kerch/sanders/robbo.

Attachments

• IMG_7842.png
    IMG_7842.png
    873.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7843.png
    IMG_7843.png
    927.7 KB · Views: 29
Why do i see Naismith keep getting mentioned? Nankervis isnt injured is he?
I guess its because the Tiges just lost 2 quality talls in Balta and Lynch, I dont know their list well and if they have the developing players to replace them.

Playing Naismith allows Nank a chop out in the ruck and Grimes pushes Miller forward.

Last edited:
Didn't want to use a second boost already but here we are!

Dawson to Serong

Howes to Draper

Coffield to Hastie (just need some kind of cover on the bench)

Next week is fixing up my forward rookies, Reid and Wilson both about to plateau.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No offence intended Veiny me old mucker. But those are far king terrible trades.
IMG_3265.gif

Of course they are, my hefty bovine counterpart. That is my sole reason for being, this early on in the trading week. Promoting ridiculous hypotheticals to see if something shakes loose.

I’m currently deliberating on some actual trade scenarios that could work for the current predicament I find myself in.

IMG_3264.jpeg IMG_3266.jpeg

Not sure if I want to go a bit mid-pricey and against the grain with $220k left over, or just get some legitimate premos in and be done with it.

When I started Wines I kind of thought that I’d punt him for an Uber-premo once they’d had their first bye (T Green) however his average has left me in a state of uncertainty about whether or not to hold for a while and address other areas of the field.

Mid rooks are going well enough to field consistently, defensive rookies are a shitshow, and I’ve missed Cadman and Dempsey addressing other areas, but dodged Gibcus and Reid. 4 out of the next 5 are at AO for Wines, so not sure launching him is the right move. He and his sexy Thicc Kent thighs open up an avenue to 2 legit premos though.

Hope Green makes 30 so I can trade him in next week.

Possibly Coffield & Billings -> Naismith & Darcy via Livingstone.

OR is it worth full sending Billings, Jordan, Z. Williams -> Green, Draper, Darcy?

Last edited:
Holding.

Trade to Touk is tempting, but ultimately think it will be sideways.

I have faith that Dawson will bounce back given the role and he is still getting the footy
I feel the same. Really want to sideways him to Green who I missed, but he’s getting the touches. Can easily see him bouncing back - just pretty painful at the moment

Anyone considering Harvey Thomas instead of Darcy?

I'll preface this with saying Darcy is my preference, and is in my team at the moment. His JS is tentative at best though, and he could even be shifted out for Lobb this week.

Thomas at 175k with a BE of -52 (and a 107 that will remain in his cycle for two weeks) is food for thought at least. DPP handy too.

I'll preface this with saying Darcy is my preference, and is in my team at the moment. His JS is tentative at best though, and he could even be shifted out for Lobb this week.

Thomas at 175k with a BE of -52 (and a 107 that will remain in his cycle for two weeks) is food for thought at least. DPP handy too.

He will be TBerry 2.0, will have two sub 50 scores. Plays as a pressure forward

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Had Thomas on my radar the last 2 weeks, after his :100: ......but his role is small fwd, and his heat map, suggests he's anchored to Hogans shoe straps

I already have Darcy, and I think that's a lock if you don't have him ......so I've brought Buku Khamis in ....great DEF role, and a reasonably friendly 3 match sequence coming up
New role for him ....and he's getting better at it, with each passing week

I feel the same. Really want to sideways him to Green who I missed, but he’s getting the touches. Can easily see him bouncing back - just pretty painful at the moment

I’m so torn. It’s either I dump Wines or Dawson for Touk. I feel Dawson is just not the same with Crouch in the side. Wines as stated previously has a really low ceiling however isn’t doing anything wrong. 3 scores of 90s ain’t terrible, and he has the next 3/4 at AO.

I hate to trade premos like Dawson but atm I’m leaning towards trading him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back