Autopsy Round 7, 2024: Port Adelaide v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? Do we double free kicks when we play Freo, Adelaide and Giants at Docklands?

Usually because 30 people show up for us and 25 for them so the colosseum effect doesn't work for us.

You *in' would you milktoast fence-sitting campaigner-features.

You sir are an ignoramus par excellence, milquetoast would be the correct spelling you plebeian oaf.

Worldn't most unprofessional sport. That moron who ever she is is ******* footy. Worst season since the professional era began. She's ****ed every aspect of the game.

And I’m not surprised in the slightest that the sport has gone this way since she got appointed.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Put your cravat away, liberals get the bullet too.

Right-wingers are repressed homosexuals and kiddy fiddlers. Left wingers are campaigners pretending to be nice who can't wait to blow up people overseas that give off terroristry vibes.

The media were throwing up the 25 to 10 free kick count against us but Ross wasn't buying into it.

He is a better man than me.

I would have gone on a full Geoff Toovey rant if I was our coach.

Grant Thomas was our last coach brave enough to criticise the umpires and we have been screwed by them ever since.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In isolation a 10 point loss away to a decent side doesn't look too bad.

Given their injuries and inaccuracy, we probably should have done a bit better.

But that sort of panic in the last quarter is definitely what you see in young players who aren't ready for the big time yet. Missing handballs, getting smothered or charged down, missing tackles, all of that is a young player problem.

We just have to get games into these kids and hope they turn out ok, we really don't have a choice at this point.

Doesn't mean it's going to be much fun to watch though.

From Finey….if you’re not listening and want to know.

Dougs out….Arie in
Byrnes out for Wood.
Clark in as soon as possible.
Riley Bonner…not enamoured with him. Out for Clark.
Ross out for Dow
Membrey a worry. Sharman too.
Huge rap for Jack Hayes.
Webster in.

Probably what most on here are saying anyway.

From Finey….if you’re not listening and want to know.

Dougs out….Arie in
Byrnes out for Wood.
Clark in as soon as possible.
Riley Bonner…not enamoured with him. Out for Clark.
Ross out for Dow
Membrey a worry. Sharman too.
Huge rap for Jack Hayes.
Webster in.

Probably what most on here are saying anyway.
Membrey looks cooked tbh

Just block me then

I'm only Joffaboy's 3rd burner account anyway
NO, I AM JOFFA'S THIRD BURNER ACCOUNT.
spartacus GIF

The AFL are ****ed. Honestly we hit peak AFL in the late 90s and it's been turning to s**t ever since. Laura Kane has either been left holding a bucket of s**t or she's administrating like she did at North.

Rumor is Angus Hastie has done his ACL.

This was on Finey's show for what its worth.

How does this post get ignored but posts about cravats don’t?

I'm just wondering what life would be like right now if we had traded Jack Steven, Ross, Billings and Membrey when they were worth a first round pick

I'm just wondering what life would be like right now if we had traded Jack Steven, Ross, Billings and Membrey when they were worth a first round pick

We could have turned them into more Hugh Goddard and Dunstan types.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back