Preview Changes v Dogs, Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Weid take his 98th chance and run with it?

Im going to say no, but I do like his chances of him taking his 112th chance in 2023 very much.
He's going to have the commentators waxing lyrical about Ryan Gardner's performance.

Ryan Gardner vs Sam Weideman, Mitch Hannan vs Jake Melksham. It's a battle for the ages

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Weid take his 98th chance and run with it?

Im going to say no, but I do like his chances of him taking his 112th chance in 2023 very much.
Well now we should win by 10x goals according to blandster

As someone who used to frequent schools across Victoria on a daily basis I found Primary school kids were very polite & always held the door open while secondary school kids were totally oblivious to others around them.
I reckon you’re right. I saw an extract from a study of teenage behaviour, thoughts, emotions etc. it concluded that in that age bracket most people are more disconnected to the thoughts and feelings of those around them then at any other point in their life. So the idea of natural teenage rebellion may owe more to the period of raging hormones to promote physical growth to adulthood have a significant impact on your mind and emotions.

So you don’t hold doors open as much

Guy should be in the bin. WTF is the point of selecting him when he's shown nothing for ages? Why not give a young up and comer a go?
Because maybe chucking an 18 year old in to run the whole forward line in a must win game is just stupid?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back