Prediction Changes v bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember in one of our intra clubs possibly the last one he tackled someone and literally got them in a bear hug, lifted them up while moving towards the goals…almost looked like Nelson from Simpsons picking up Martin and shaking out his lunch money or something.

The guy is strong and he knows it. We need a bully and thug out there 👊 we are too nice.
Voss and Treacy in the forward line sounds like a cruising for a bruisin' for whoever gets in front of them then.

Voss and Treacy in the forward line sounds like a cruising for a bruisin' for whoever gets in front of them then.
Yeah and from the looks Voss looks for it as well.

Might be before your time..but we had a guy Michael Brown in the 90s who was our bash bro. Just went out and smashed campaigners. Looking back it was good having a thug like that fighting for the little guy which is Fremantle Dockers.

Voss will be in one game , two tops. Just go out there and get suspended. Just smash these campaigners, make them scared and do it for the team/Anzacs.

Yeah and from the looks Voss looks for it as well.

Might be before your time..but we had a guy Michael Brown in the 90s who was our bash bro. Just went out and smashed campaigners. Looking back it was good having a thug like that fighting for the little guy which is Fremantle Dockers.

Voss will be in one game , two tops. Just go out there and get suspended. Just smash these campaigners, make them scared and do it for the team/Anzacs.
We also had David " Mad Dog" Muir who liked a bit of bif.

He ended up a world class big wave surfer.

JOM is the latest escaped goat. He was ranked 14th for Freo last week, so hardly worst on ground. He just suffers from his performance being below expectation, plus he's building into the year.

The following were rated below JOM: Brayshaw, Sturt, Hughes, Draper, Aish, Walker, Banfield, Erasmus, and Amiss. Notice that Walters was rated above this lot, shows just how many were down last week.

Brayshaw, Aish, Banfield, and Draper get passes for obvious reasons, and three of these bottom rated players have been cut (ignoring Amiss).

Weve changed 17% of the team already. Let's see what's changed. Erasmus, Hughes, and Sturt were right to be the first dropped.
Those ratings are just bizarre then.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

What Freo did was tie both of Sturts hands behind his back (underdone and the worst of the match-ups) and then said go and compete for a spot against the others. And while he still played ok but not (unsurprisingly) great they then dropped him.

JOM is the latest escaped goat. He was ranked 14th for Freo last week, so hardly worst on ground. He just suffers from his performance being below expectation, plus he's building into the year.

The following were rated below JOM: Brayshaw, Sturt, Hughes, Draper, Aish, Walker, Banfield, Erasmus, and Amiss. Notice that Walters was rated above this lot, shows just how many were down last week.

Brayshaw, Aish, Banfield, and Draper get passes for obvious reasons, and three of these bottom rated players have been cut (ignoring Amiss).

Weve changed 17% of the team already. Let's see what's changed. Erasmus, Hughes, and Sturt were right to be the first dropped.
Fans that think they should change like 1/3 of the team are deluded.

What Freo did was tie both of Sturts hands behind his back (underdone and the worst of the match-ups) and then said go and compete for a spot against the others. And while he still played ok but not (unsurprisingly) great they then dropped him.
Don't be melodramatic. So from your pov it was better they didn't give him that opportunity? 🤔

If it's role for role then Frederick is superior to Sturt in output and athletic ability
We can fit a million inside midfielders into the team (and still suck in the middle) but we can't find room for more than one finisher with pace. I'm not having a go at you btw, I'm sure you're right and that's the rationale behind it.

From memory he came from another club. Mag have been a WA boy originally.
He dorted a few of the Freo players up in training, targeted Winnie and gloated about it.
Didn't play many games, if any, from memory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What Freo did was give Sturt a game (despite his poor WAFL form) because he was next in line after Switta and Freddy were injured and Simpson was recovering from covid. He then doesn't perform and would you look at that, two of the three guys ahead of him who weren't available now suddenly become available, and they retake their spot on the team.

Sturt didn't earn his call up, and he didn't do enough to justify keeping him in the team.

Don't be melodramatic. So from your pov it was better they didn't give him that opportunity? 🤔
No because it was losing Amiss that put that in motion. I object to people saying because of some meaningless stats that he deserved to be dropped. He didn't .He was put in an unworkable situation and did the best he could. People who replaced him had incumbency, that's all.

No because it was losing Amiss that put that in motion. I object to people saying because of some meaningless stats that he deserved to be dropped. He didn't .
Not ideal, but if Freddy didn't get up he would kept his spot.

Think Voss is in the same predicament. Even if he kicks two he will be dropped for Amiss. If he kicks 4 could make things interesting

No because it was losing Amiss that put that in motion. I object to people saying because of some meaningless stats that he deserved to be dropped. He didn't .He was put in an unworkable situation and did the best he could. People who replaced him had incumbency, that's all.
Well he clearly could not play the position of Amiss, so why would he not be dropped considering we need to replace Amiss now?

Not ideal, but if Freddy didn't get up he would kept his spot.

Think Voss is in the same predicament. Even if he kicks two he will be dropped for Amiss. If he kicks 4 could make things interesting
If he did kick 4 then we would be in the situation where we could use Jackson as a mid. Wonder if we would. I doubt it. We keep saying it but never actually do it.

Sup boarder bro.
Not to be confused with surfing 🌊

Well he clearly could not play the position of Amiss, so why would he not be dropped considering we need to replace Amiss now?
I'll let you have the last say.
I am happy with him being replaced, i am not happy with some people suggesting he deserved it based on some silly stats and considering the context.

I’m all for Voss replacing Amiss, that’s not sturts position and it showed on the weekend, Walters and JOM are not going to take us anywhere though, Frederick could have taken Walters spot or Banfield could take JOMs, both options mean Sturt keeps his spot and our forward line is more dangerous, this is what we’ve named:
JOM Jackson Frederick
Walters Treacy Emmett
Bench: Voss, Banfield, Simpson (one of whom will likely be sub) tell me with a straight face that Sturt doesn’t improve that forward line.

I’m all for Voss replacing Amiss, that’s not sturts position and it showed on the weekend, Walters and JOM are not going to take us anywhere though, Frederick could have taken Walters spot or Banfield could take JOMs, both options mean Sturt keeps his spot and our forward line in more dangerous, this is what we’ve named:
JOM Jackson Frederick
Walters Treacy Emmett
Bench: Voss, Banfield, Simpson (one of whom will likely be sub) tell me with a straight face that Sturt doesn’t improve that forward line.
On potential, sure, but not on past performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back