Prediction Changes v bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is our toughest mid?
Serong but he doesn’t have the size to back it up and be imposing
Ryan is a sort of tough guy but nice guy deep down
I reckon Clarke has the only proper Mongrel in our team but he gets hot headed and umps know his reputation

Other than that, no mongrel

Emmett and Treacy if we talking about within the team

But if we talking about that's the reason for our deficiencies in the mid..they get enough ball but don't often use it well

You're kidding if you think JOM offers more as a forward than Sturt

It's just factually incorrect

Then you have a couple of debutants who we have no idea on, for those 2 atleast you could project them better than Sturt but you definitely can't do that with JOM
He’s not playing as a forward though. Do you even watch the games?

Have a look at the Telstra tracker on afl website for the last couple of games to see where JOM is getting possessions - hint, it’s not what you’d see from a forward. He’s playing as a winger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be a disaster. Ryan to Lobb, Draper to Darcy.
Ryan literally wouldn’t be able to reach the arms of Lobb or Darcy? He plays better on stockier FFs. Given Pearce seems to be rolling off a bit more, I’d have him on Darcy who is used less up there so he can help others and Draper on Lobb is the worst of the three

This will be Lobbs one good game for the year and he’ll kick at least 5 simply because we don’t have a matchup for him.

He’s not playing as a forward though. Do you even watch the games?

Have a look at the Telstra tracker on afl website for the last couple of games to see where JOM is getting possessions - hint, it’s not what you’d see from a forward. He’s playing as a winger.
read the post, it clearly says forward line

You're the one that replied to that post that specifically points out forward line...

Josh has mongrel in spades, Darcy had a heap in his first season but seems they have coached that out of him.
Serong is an angry ant. Needs to go to Ballantine school of aggressive short people to harness it properly.
Jom is a pussy 🤣

Josh has mongrel in spades, Darcy had a heap in his first season but seems they have coached that out of him.
Serong is an angry ant. Needs to go to Ballantine school of aggressive short people to harness it properly.
Jom is a pussy 🤣
Johnson has some mongrel in him, the suspension after he dumped Zorko on his head means he’s constantly reining it in.

Getting a bit dewy about Chappy aren’t we ? Before his latest run of injury he looked like he’d levelled off a bit , was making a stack of horrible errors and some were starting question his spot in the side

Players truly are the best they ever will be when they are coming into a team that’s been flogged the week before

No doubt a better option than Hughes long term but short term …. 50/50 for mine

Getting a bit dewy about Chappy aren’t we ? Before his latest run of injury he looked like he’d levelled off a bit , was making a stack of horrible errors and some were starting question his spot in the side

Players truly are the best they ever will be when they are coming into a team that’s been flogged the week before

No doubt a better option than Hughes long term but short term …. 50/50 for mine
I've been pushing the chappy overrated narrative for a bit too but what I've seen at peel the last 3 weeks is far superior to Hughes so I'm comfortable with that change

Remove this Banner Ad

Back