Prediction Rd 8 Changes v Tigs Away

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough decisions this week.
  • Worner or Davies (Richmond not the tallest and we have Chappy) for Draper. Please not Hughes
  • Switta for Walters or Emmett
  • Amiss for Voss

Cooper probably loses his sub spot but the benefits of keeping him in the side are pretty obvious. I think managing Walters could the best for a lot of people

Tough decisions this week.
  • Worner or Davies (Richmond not the tallest and we have Chappy) for Draper. Please not Hughes
  • Switta for Walters or Emmett
  • Amiss for Voss

Cooper probably loses his sub spot but the benefits of keeping him in the side are pretty obvious. I think managing Walters could the best for a lot of people

What about Switta for Johnson? I thought Johnson had some good passages but there was a lot of stuff there for him to go and work on as well. I thought both Emmett and Walters were good.

What about Switta for Johnson? I thought Johnson had some good passages but there was a lot of stuff there for him to go and work on as well. I thought both Emmett and Walters were good.

I've been hard on Emmett, but he had a real fire in his belly tonight. Did a lot of good things. Switta for Johnson is actually a really good chane. I'd agree with that.

I've been hard on Emmett, but he had a real fire in his belly tonight. Did a lot of good things. Switta for Johnson is actually a really good chane. I'd agree with that.
But every week he has two Cat 10 forward disposals that cost us absolute gimmes. I love the pressure and intensity but he can’t keep doing it (Emmett that is).

Would need some shuffling, Johnson seems to be putting in a lot of wing time

Tough changes this week.

Assume amiss comes in, Voss out.
Switta comes in. Simpson out?
Draper out. Davies in?

Or do we go small and switta is the in for Draper, keep the back 7 from 2nd half tonight?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But every week he has two Cat 10 forward disposals that cost us absolute gimmes. I love the pressure and intensity but he can’t keep doing it (Emmett that is).

If he's managed to play until now, it just seems stiff to drop him after having his best game after an otherwise whatever recent patch. We don't like making a lot of changes after a win so I honestly think Emmett and Walters are safe.

Hard week to call for changes. Wouldn't be surprsied if it's as simple as Amiss coming in for Draper. JOM & Switkowski swap whilst Simpson remains sub. Johnson should be dropped but unlikely again.

We might give Amiss a week off tbh. Precautionary reasons.

No unforced changes to a winning side.

Draper out for Worner/Davies

Or if Amiss does come in rearrange magnets with Young going back or even Jackson.

Really tough week at selection if Amiss and Switta are healthy. Of the fringe guys:

Serong was singing Jaeger’s praises post match, saying he has sacrificed his game to play wing and down back and he’s rally valued. Doubt based on that he’s out.

Johnson was also better today, albeit not setting the world on fire.

Emmett’s one percenters were epic and resulted in a few goals.

Most likely : switta and amiss for Voss and Simpson. Presumably Hughes for Draper.

I hate all those changes. But have to get Amiss and Swit into team

Surprising to see calls for Voss out.

Good size, strong, moves well, kicks well, has mongrel. Exactly what our forward line needs. Massive huge humongous upgrade on Tabs.

Debutants should be given a good crack. Dropped after one game for no reason is a confidence killer.

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not really a spot for him with Amiss likely coming back

Remove this Banner Ad

Back