Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't nothin' but a thang!

200w.gif

wwe-ric-flair.gif

clothes-off-rip.gif

1hm7.gif
At least you could have used some of that lube from the last GIF!

You’ve whacked me hard!
Bad Santa Pain GIF by Sky

CAN THIS THING HURRY UP AND OPEN!

I have 3 hours to kill before the North London derby, I wanna spend that time trading and reversing 236 times.

giphy.gif

COYG

2332 all out. 4th highest score in Div 3 so hopefully means I reverse my 3-week-long nosedive in the rankings. Lost my match up though of course. * you Fyfe and Yeo!

Lost 44 points going Garcia over Wilson with the E and then fielding Sharp. Meant I traded Mass and Zilliams too and kept Dempsey and Sharp, which has cost me $30k and about 40 points as well, so could have cracked 2400 with better luck in rookie roulette.

Dawson trade was a success though, Touk and Green bounced back and Serong continues to be my best pick all year. Went early on Sweet too so don’t need to lock in that trade this week.

Now to get these ******* rookies off field.
The worst is getting the second highest score in the league and losing your H2H. ******* hate that.

Hoping this week is as bad as it gets. Going to need a month of good scores to make some progress in the rankings.

No Stewart this week, Massimo out, Reid out, Fisher sub, Windsor subbed off and my new shiny recruit Zorko drops a 56 on me, took the risk to go against popular selections and it backfired tremendously.

This weeks 💩 list
Zorko 56
Steele 70
Grundy 83
Billings 59
Biggie 46
Garcia 40
Brown 55 (covering Stewart)

Frustration players 😠
Brayshaw 103 after being 105 at 3/4 time
Bont 102, was on track for so much more.
Young 94, so much time on bench.

Heroes 🦸
Naicos 128
Zerrett 127
Martin 124
Touk 149
English 134

I just need some consistency out of my boys and some pod players to step up!

IMG_8339.png

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back