Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serong IN

Don't care how much he costs.
Don't care who I trade out.
Don't care WHAT I MUST SACRIFICE!

This STUD needs to get in and around my team.

Changed my Parish trade-in this week to McKercher instead, as my DEF is weak, and I would have 'finished' my MIDS without Serong, with Parish and Oliver at M7 & M8. Also frees up $220k.

Looks much better with the ALPHA CHAD Serong in there.

Graham > Sullivan
Dempsey > Serong

GIDDY UP MUTHA-HUMPAS!

Clohesy/Howes/Graham/Darcy --> Sullivan/Reville
Clohesy/Howes/Graham/Darcy --> Stewart or Jordan Clark
Guess not, lol... Both copped attention and put up trash scores. Targets on their backs now.

Might just double down if Hayes looks good.

Won't be able to afford Sinclair :(

edit: Stewart scored 84 with that performance, nice bit of KOTD there. May as well get him and just screw my rd14 bye.

Last edited:
Guess not, lol... Both copped attention and put up trash scores. Targets on their backs now.

Might just double down if Hayes looks good.

Won't be able to afford Sinclair :(

edit: Stewart scored 84 with that performance, nice bit of KOTD there. May as well get him and just screw my rd14 bye.

Clark tagged! 😭
Definitely didn't see that coming. Reckon I'm stuck with him at D6 now, so hopefully a one-off. 😔

Not sure ins and outs yet, but excited to have a “war chest” of $250k to buy something. Tom Green most likely :eyes:. Maybe for S Darcy. The Sweet experiment might be over pretty quick, too. The challenge is downgrade targets who will actually stick around and play.

Roberts to Clarry for $60k was a decent trade imo.

He made us $260k as well.

Vale sweet Prince.
I used Roberts last week, to get to Serong .....those sort of trade outcomes are what brings you back to this game every week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used Roberts last week, to get to Serong .....those sort of trade outcomes are what brings you back to this game every week
Very nice mate.

Not having Serong and Butters is hurting a bit.

I’ve just gotta hope that my mids can get close to their output.

I've got my eye on Merrett next week, about to start his really nice fixture run which I'd like to be a part of. I have to wait and see how Reid does first as he's my only path to Merrett without boosts, if he does well and keeps his BE somewhat in check I'll probably have to grab someone cheaper and keep him. Half hoping for another 59 so I can justify the Zerrett trade

To Dunkley for me this week, so...🤞🤞

(Passed on Serong because Butters is coming in next week. Hope I don't regret that too much...)

l can only do 2 trades at a time now so its going to be Fyfe and Roberts this week but l need a mid-fwd so l'm hoping Petracca gets DPP others its Zorko ...Anyone else l could use? l all ready have a full midfield and Heeney,Jackson and Flanders.

Hayes
steve buscemi people to kill GIF

Oliver could be an M9 - value

Petracca could be a top8 mid - but, has not performed so far this season, apart from this game. Plays too much fwd for my liking though
Oliver is not the same person he has been. Melbourne has completely changed their game plan. Oliver was a clearance beast. Melbourne no longer play a clearance game, they’ve switched to a turnover game with run and carry to open up their forward line. That’s what’s killed him this year. Against the Blues he had two clearances. Two. He has always been a butcher of the ball often sitting around 55%. Without those clearances (hard ball contested) he just doesn’t score like he used to.

Ditto Petracca. And has more chance of being parked forward.

Both will have spike games, but I just don’t see them being better than the options I mentioned. Unless Melbourne revert back to their clearance game plan, but I don’t see it because that plan saw them out in straight sets two years running.

Does Petracca spend enough time forward to maybe gain DPP. At the ground today watching him he was barely in the midfield. Would of guessed at least 80% forward of the ball
Doubtful. Was a terrible night for forwards. Trac was a desperation move bc nothing was working up forward. Still have McAdam and Spargo to come in (doubt BBB plays again). Trac needed in the midfield.

Mate that's gotta be a piss take. $825k!!!!! What on earth. None of the recent crop of rookies have been must-haves (Jones, Rogers, Rarcia, Harcia, etc). Spend your damn money!!!!!!

Hayes, Sullivan and Reville will not be must-haves, no matter what they score. Both Pies and Lions have lots of players returning in the next 1-5 weeks, and Hayes won't play against Witches Hats FC every week.

If you don't double upgrade (or triple if you have a boost left) I'm going to find you and slap you!
To be fair, traded Libba to Jones this week, so that’s the +500k. Jones is absolutely a must have. I can’t keep fielding Garcia at F6. A double upgrade is possible, but I’ve switched to playing exclusively for leagues right now, so immediate results don’t bother me all that much. Cull all my rookies, build a bank and grab all the premos straight off their Byes and come home with an awesome team.

Oliver is not the same person he has been. Melbourne has completely changed their game plan. Oliver was a clearance beast. Melbourne no longer play a clearance game, they’ve switched to a turnover game with run and carry to open up their forward line. That’s what’s killed him this year. Against the Blues he had two clearances. Two. He has always been a butcher of the ball often sitting around 55%. Without those clearances (hard ball contested) he just doesn’t score like he used to.

Ditto Petracca. And has more chance of being parked forward.

Both will have spike games, but I just don’t see them being better than the options I mentioned. Unless Melbourne revert back to their clearance game plan, but I don’t see it because that plan saw them out in straight sets two years running.
Thanks for that - cautious now.
How about Stewart? Cooked? Just doesn’t seem to be the Stewart of former years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back