Position 2024 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

I m always a sucker for a bargain in this game.

Pretty keen on the following if they get to the low to mid 500s

Dawson
Clarry
LDU
Parish
Brayshaw
Jason Horne-Francis ....$433K, ave 122 ....a candidate for DPP

JHF get to $580k?

I don't understand SC maths well enough to be confident. I know he looked bloody fantastic at the weekend (albeit against witches hats). He clearly plays a contested, high-impact style that can smash out 120s for fun; but he also loves a clanger, free against and 12-touch game in his career to date. It's only a matter of time before he's a bonafide premo, though. Is it sooner than we think?

I don't understand SC maths well enough to be confident. I know he looked bloody fantastic at the weekend (albeit against witches hats). He clearly plays a contested, high-impact style that can smash out 120s for fun; but he also loves a clanger, free against and 12-touch game in his career to date. It's only a matter of time before he's a bonafide premo, though. Is it sooner than we think?
jhf wont be playing Ess and WC every game who allows him to stroll out of contests with ease. do see potential in picking him tho

:think: Probably loses too much CBA time with Wines, Drew, etc all there too (and Rozee/Butters, obviously). He has SUCH impact when he's there though. I think he'll go all Dangerfield-y in the next year or two.

He was just who popped up on "Players I can Afford" if I ditched Jordan this week, and I didn't hate the idea!

The Hornet looked so promising at the weekend I'm disturbingly tempted. Jordan to JHF surely madness... or can he make a quickfire $150k whilst smashing out 100+ for a month or so before sidewaysing to a SP?
If you can do Jordan to JHF in one move I'd probably go for it.

I'm waiting and seeing on JHF over the next couple of games, prioritising Meek this week

:think: Probably loses too much CBA time with Wines, Drew, etc all there too (and Rozee/Butters, obviously). He has SUCH impact when he's there though. I think he'll go all Dangerfield-y in the next year or two.

He was just who popped up on "Players I can Afford" if I ditched Jordan this week, and I didn't hate the idea!
also could see him going 140-150 1 week and then 70 the week after. would prefer to fork out an extra 100-150k for steele or martin instead who seem to be a bit more consistent

port's mids are so stacked cant see them all going big every week

The thing that worries me about JHF is that anytime Ken moves him forward he seems to spit the dummy and kinda gives up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oliver and Bont went 100+ in their 2nd season. We all agree JHF is going to be a superstar. He's had a strange start to AFL with the whole trade thing. There's no reason he can't go 105 or more and be an M8 keeper in his 3rd season. Have you seen Port's fixture? It's a joke, they'll finish top 4 for sure.

re. CBAs:
Wines and JHF have such low TOG that there's always 1 or 2 of them on the bench. That means they can have 5 players get 50%+ CBAs. Butters and Rozee have great forward craft so they'll rest forward more.

Durability is a concern. Explosive players like that often get soft tissue issues early in their career. Can see him missing another couple games.

FWIW I'm still thinking of bringing him in. Tossing up between a couple players.

Want Rozee but starting to get "do i need Nic Martin more" vibes

Surprisingly only in 16% of teams so the group think appears to be that Martins not that good or lots rage traded him.

Excellent Role and seagulling vs best display i seen this year.

Three days to decide.

Anyone care to share an unbiased view to help a poor soul?

Carroll still might play this week....hopes and dreams .

At the time Walsh was TBC inj to much unknown...But will might have Will Graham or comban to trade to.
Suggest Voss plays Walsh as SUB in his first game back, bring him on once the game is iced in the third quarter.

We can then trade him in cheap in a few weeks time :hearteyes:

Want Rozee but starting to get "do i need Nic Martin more" vibes

Surprisingly only in 16% of teams so the group think appears to be that Martins not that good or lots rage traded him.

Excellent Role and seagulling vs best display i seen this year.

Three days to decide.

Anyone care to share an unbiased view to help a poor soul?
Rozee 100%

De Goey's price took a hammering because of his start to the season, then on the weekend he had 31 possessions for a 138.

Pies started sleepy but they've woken up and Jordy's been some part of that.

Consider after his bye

De Goey's price took a hammering because of his start to the season, then on the weekend he had 31 possessions for a 138.

Pies started sleepy but they've woken up and Jordy's been some part of that.

Consider after his bye

Playing like the rest of the playing group as well. Lethargic and out of character.

Just hate how easy he is to shut down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back