Position 2024 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough, just bloody slim pickings for FWD SC premos. No idea who to target when I have Powell/Heeney/Flanders already.

Can't think of anyone who is going to get DPP up there and I'm not paying 600k for Jackson when Darcy is coming back. Only people that interest me are King/Zorko/McKay and I feel like McKay is the best option of those 3
You know the answer

It's H.M

Does anyone else feel like McKay might end up being a top 6 scoring forward by the end of the year, with how light premos are up forward?

If your answer is yes to that, why aren't we all getting him this week before he gets too expensive?
Still a risk for mine currently.

Price wise probably not as appealing but Curnow has strung together two fairly reliable seasons SC wise and he’s probably a POD I’ll look to be targeting.

Had him last year and got some monster scores out of him.

Tempting .....very tempting .....with great risks, come great rewards ......or we could be called a dummy for making the move

View attachment 1948523
i told myself last year, i would grab king this season. still on the bubble, its so bloody tempting. i looked into the numbers, and main difference was his work around the ground. he seems to be taking a leaf out of rowans book this season.

im ranked terribly, and i think its a perfect risk to take for myself. however i got other shite to deal with, so i have to pass.

Anyone struggling to let go of Fisher?

I feel like there is a decent role / little chip scab there but it has been hit and miss to date. With the premium forward line so skinny, Fish feels like he still may be a crack at averaging at the pointy end.

Trying to work out whether to turf Jordan or Fish for Powell. Fish seems to have the higher ceiling, so may be worth holding for a few to see if he can put it together.

I feel like there is a decent role / little chip scab there but it has been hit and miss to date. With the premium forward line so skinny, Fish feels like he still may be a crack at averaging at the pointy end.

Trying to work out whether to turf Jordan or Fish for Powell. Fish seems to have the higher ceiling, so may be worth holding for a few to see if he can put it together.

I can upgrade to Flanders either of them, I am also toying with the idea of Max King. Could do another 100, could be a bust. would make more money then Jordon and could flick him next week like planned

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not trading him, he has shown already that he can score 100 and doesn’t have an early bye. My priority is to let my rookies moo and upgrade them first.

If he goes back to back sub 80s that will test my patience though. Obviously if his role changes as well I may have to reconsider.

I am not trading him, he has shown already that he can score 100 and doesn’t have an early bye. My priority is to let my rookies moo and upgrade them first.

If he goes back to back sub 80s that will test my patience though. Obviously if his role changes as well I may have to reconsider.

One 100 score, two 70s? I have him but seems like a good time to upgrade him with his cash gen only minimal this week ($10-$20k?)

Sheezel, Scott and Mckerk playing similar to him, too many cooks in the kitchen possibly

One 100 score, two 70s? I have him but seems like a good time to upgrade him with his cash gen only minimal this week ($10-$20k?)

Sheezel, Scott and Mckerk playing similar to him, too many cooks in the kitchen possibly

Doesn’t help me get rookies off the field though is the way I am looking at it.

He has been a frustrating own no doubt.
Butchered a round 1 score with turnovers and last week he had some early turnovers which cost him. Not to mention Carlton kicked 16.5 after quarter time. Could have jagged 3-4 extra kick outs or chips for 10-15 points.

I’ve got Sheezel, Kerch and Fisher, Kents just need to play kick to kick a little more 😀

Doesn’t help me get rookies off the field though is the way I am looking at it.

He has been a frustrating own no doubt.
Butchered a round 1 score with turnovers and last week he had some early turnovers which cost him. Not to mention Carlton kicked 16.5 after quarter time. Could have jagged 3-4 extra kick outs or chips for 10-15 points.

I’ve got Sheezel, Kerch and Fisher, Kents just need to play kick to kick a little more 😀

I also have them all, but feel this week is the week to dip out Fish and grab myself Flanders or Touk Touk

Decent role and his F/B DPP may come in handy once he receives it prior to round 7. Might be a good F7/B7 in the long run

I can afford to go Sexton to Adams in one trade this week. Is he worth a punt as a decent FWD keeper or is he a risk with Parker soon to return and Mills returning in 8 or so weeks? Or an injury risk himself?
View attachment 1967100
He is a risk because of everything you mentioned above.

That said, there is not a single FWD player outside of Heeney/Flanders that doesn't have significant risk. I think he's worth a punt and you can re-assess at the bye - would certainly trust his role more than someone like Macrae's at the moment.

I can afford to go Sexton to Adams in one trade this week. Is he worth a punt as a decent FWD keeper or is he a risk with Parker soon to return and Mills returning in 8 or so weeks? Or an injury risk himself?
View attachment 1967100
I reckon him and Macrae are pretty good risk/reward bets at current price.

I m prioritisng Dawson and Walsh, but one of those two would be my third choice. Leaning towards Macrae only becuase he is a SC premo veteran.

View attachment 1967100
In 2020, 17 was a full season thru Covid......just sayin'

Adams has rd12 bye......Macrae rd15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back