Position 2024 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

The conundrum is if you are fielding 3 FWD rookies, they aren’t exactly crash hot either.

I’ll have Darcy, Wilson and Thomas in those spots this week once I piss off Khamis.

The first two still have some mooing to do and are putting up decent scores but Thomas is almost maxed out.

There aren’t many fwd rookies on the horizon hence I need to upgrade next week.

Decision decisions

Considering we had Butters, Rozee, Conigs, Dunks, Gulden and Taranto to choose from as starting premo forwards last year, abso*inlutely. Add Macrae, D Cameron, Sheezel and some others and we were spoiled for choice.

We’ve got Heeney, Flanders, and speculative premo KPF’s this season.

Last line to upgrade.
And now we're soiled for choice.

The conundrum is if you are fielding 3 FWD rookies, they aren’t exactly crash hot either.

I’ll have Darcy, Wilson and Thomas in those spots this week once I piss off Khamis.

The first two still have some mooing to do and are putting up decent scores but Thomas is almost maxed out.

There aren’t many fwd rookies on the horizon hence I need to upgrade next week.

Decision decisions
How many would you like......Simpson Jones Voss all on the bubble R9 if selected this week....and Rarcia this week if it suits.

Tryna find some upgrade targets up forward
Confused Where Am I GIF by G2 Esports

Considering we had Butters, Rozee, Conigs, Dunks, Gulden and Taranto to choose from as starting premo forwards last year, abso*inlutely. Add Macrae, D Cameron, Sheezel and some others and we were spoiled for choice.

Last line to upgrade.

I like how you failed to mentioned Jackson.

(traded him out at 597k)

Austin Powers Evil Laugh GIF

Last line to upgrade.

Next year .

We lose.
Heens if stays around the mids.
flanders if stays down back.

Jackson starts forward.

No new fish coming in .
Here Fishie Fishie 🐟.

Next year a new problem.

With Hopper and Taranto both out for about a month atleast is Baker a safe bet in the midfield?

I want to get one of these rookies off the field real bad haha.

Already have Heeney, Flanders and Powell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back