Position 2024 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

If I want a mid to low priced defender who can give me 75-85 each week with good JS and be flipped at the byes, who is the best option? Thinking Chapman or Sexton but concerned Sexton could be out in a couple of weeks via the Dimma revolving door
If you desperately need a player like that, I'd be finding an extra 50k to bring in McKercher over Chapman

Got Kerch already
No DPPs to swing back, or can you upgrade to a premo def instead? Neither of those options are ideal.

If it has to be one, probably Chapman due to better JS, better bye (if needed) and generally being a better player.

No DPPs to swing back, or can you upgrade to a premo def instead? Neither of those options are ideal.

If it has to be one, probably Chapman due to better JS, better bye (if needed) and generally being a better player.
Broadly this is the problem, no bench on 3 lines and 3 playing in the mids line on bench. No DPP to adjust this week. Axing Biggie this week for a defender gives me loops on 3 lines with double looks, plus cleans out an issue I have to resolve rather than kicking it down the road.

1715319130078.png

Broadly this is the problem, no bench on 3 lines and 3 playing in the mids line on bench. No DPP to adjust this week. Axing Biggie this week for a defender gives me loops on 3 lines with double looks, plus cleans out an issue I have to resolve rather than kicking it down the road.

View attachment 1984747
In that case, probably a solid move. Like Chapman more, but fair enough if you want to go the cheaper option. Would just be worried about Sexton being sent back to the rookie graveyard, too.

Yep good shout he was the other I looked at. I have the cash to get there but the extra 140K ruins my upgrade cadence next week so was hoping for a cheaper stop gap option to last a month
Yeah it's hard eh? I'm getting McKercher this week and it's soaking up all my bank. Kent better keep scoring well or I'll melt harder than kents that don't own Gawn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back