Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
An apt 1914 for ANZAC round.

Would have preferred 2025 WW3 commencement year as a score.

Red arrow 8.6k down to 14k. Max Gawn basically the one doing all the damage to me not having him.

All out for 1966 and down 2300 places to 5702

What a s**t week. Held Crouch last week and he drops an 80. Hold Tom Stewart this week and Steele drops a 70 and Powell and Sharp drop 30's. Decided to go against the grain by skipping Gawn and putting the VC on Butters with Heeney as captain, which looked like a smash pick for three quarters only to finish with a 90, 44 points below everyone that selected Gawn.

I've fallen in rank two weeks in a row now but I'm hoping continuing to build foundations is going to pay off eventually.

Sharp, Williams, Powell, Yeo, Stewart, Xerri and Crouch all likely to drop cash next week.

2114 all out.

Up another 6k places to 23,223. Still haven’t dropped rank yet. Inside the top 5k for the round too

Managed to pinch one of my league matchups at the death thanks to Grundy junking it up late and Horse benching Heeney for the most of the last. Won by 5 points and have won my last two matches in that league by a combined 11 points.

The Bobby Dazzlers are the new kings of the close finish

2016 down to 10.2 from 9.6k. Frustrating with Marshall and Rozee carrying injuries.

I think Xerri was the guy to start.

1991 dropped 900 spots to 1981

Was away for work Tuesday and Wednesday and completely forgot to vc Gawn and ended up have to use the c on Marshall. And copped most of the other carnage too

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Adams flopped unfortunately. Annoyingly as I had Soligo all week but wanted to get Sharp onto the field over Gallagher so made more sense to grab Adams. Ah well, I still think he hopefully comes good. Hopefully Horse pushes him into more CBAs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was 2135, but they've just taken 2 off Zac Merrett !! 125 is now 123.

So 2133.

Chose to field Clohesy over Roberts and fielded Garcia instead of taking Windsor's 67.

But not much to complain about other than Powell, etc.
Took them 3 days to see if he handballed or not, aye.

Adams flopped unfortunately. Annoyingly as I had Soligo all week but wanted to get Sharp onto the field over Gallagher so made more sense to grab Adams. Ah well, I still think he hopefully comes good. Hopefully Horse pushes him into more CBAs.
Grabbed adams as well. I'm atleast happy he wasn't subbed again... as there was an easy opportunity to do so.

In a way, a drubbing such as that probably doesn't suit adams (didn't need to go hard / limited minutes / chill out up forward ).

They lost the clearance count to the hawks so surely Adams gets a look in during an actual game.

1989, down 2.2k spots- piss poor effort all round. Too many rooks stinking it up, and even tho I feel like I made some poor decisions on who I chose to field, realistically only left about 60 points on the bench, so the whole squad needs work.

1953, yuck.
Didn’t put VC on Gawn as I was in Tokyo, put the C on Heeney cos he’s been consistent.
Fly home during the game and see he pops a 90.
So frustrating. Dropped about 3k places

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back