Game Day 2024 Round 7 Discussion - 🎀 Anzac Round 🎀 - F*** Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sipping Tea Time GIF

Clear cut to me. If you’d waited until Naismith was on the bubble (this week) there’s no world in which you’d bring him in if you watched his game against Melb. Better to just own the mistake and throw away the trade.

Each to their own tho, you gotta go with your gut.
Nah no mistake, I had Naismith all season

Terrible. Injuries and poor scores.
Lost all leagues.
Lost life and death keeper league.
Blues lost.
Son’s team slipped to 0-4 today in EFNL.

Sigh.

Same time next week then?
This sounds a serious comp, you don't want to lose .....and I thought cash leagues were high stakes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, but probably more interesting to Verdun66
That was daylight robbery. Sorry Jiska! Was 9 Points behind. Grundy my only difference in that BFA match up. He spent ages on the pine. Came on. Did nothing. Then in the last minute or so got marks, touches etc. A couple of double wrap arounds. Where was that all day!? To my amazement I drew level with Jiska.

Looked a few minutes later. Grundy scaled up by 3. No idea where that came from. He was terrible in the last three quarters.

As Maxwell Smart would say….’sorry about that’.

Nah no mistake, I had Naismith all season
You know what you're doing, but fwiw Sweet and Meek should give you similar enough output, and you can keep Naismith and see if he gets another outing (assume he came in just because of Gawn, tbh)
Not the worst option, I guess.
Minimal diff in points on field and releases $ to spend in the gift shop.
Can see an argument for that.
Does mean you might have to use another trade down the track to go to English or whoever for the finished squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back