Wrestling Merchandise thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The Forbidden Door All Elite Crate arrived today.

I was a little surprised & disappointed that neither of the tshirts are NJPW-related, and I don’t think the MJF shirt (which I’ll attach to this post) is great, nor that current, the other shirt (next post) is an all-timer

114bd49d43d2e0e71fb54a612fc09b32.jpg

Pwtees screwed up an order of mine that arrived yesterday, but man I loved this grab bag shirt that came with the order!

IMG_3251.JPG

I bought my first WWE shirt in many many years (decades) and that is the LA Knight Yeah shirt

new-la-knight-shirts-on-wweshop-v0-cde20bfx069b1.jpg

I like the fact it doesnt look like a WWE shirt so is wearable around the place. I also think 2 guys walking past each other going Yeah will be funny

I bought my first WWE shirt in many many years (decades) and that is the LA Knight Yeah shirt

new-la-knight-shirts-on-wweshop-v0-cde20bfx069b1.jpg

I like the fact it doesnt look like a WWE shirt so is wearable around the place. I also think 2 guys walking past each other going Yeah will be funny

Which colour did you get?

I'd never wear that yellow one, I don't think I could pull it off at all, but it's a cool looking shirt (and that's coming from someone who almost exclusive wears black shirts when it comes to wrestling.)

I'd never wear that yellow one, I don't think I could pull it off at all, but it's a cool looking shirt (and that's coming from someone who almost exclusive wears black shirts when it comes to wrestling.)
Black one. I assumed the yellow was a female version? Didnt even think of it as a option

Wrestling shirts are pretty much 95% black, but I do prefer ones with colour.

My favourite shirt that I have actually worn in the past in public is the nWo Wolfpack red shirt with the big wolf on the front.

Wouldn’t mind a good pink Hitman shirt I could actually wear as well!

Wrestling shirts are pretty much 95% black, but I do prefer ones with colour.

My favourite shirt that I have actually worn in the past in public is the nWo Wolfpack red shirt with the big wolf on the front.

Wouldn’t mind a good pink Hitman shirt I could actually wear as well!

My current favourite that I'm wearing the hell out of at the moment is the Sting one posted above - it's by far and away the most I've ever loved a non-black wrestling tshirt. (Although I got a pink Acclaimed shirt as a grab bag shirt that I really like... but it's a "wrestling event only" event when it says Scissor Me Daddy Ass on it!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My current favourite that I'm wearing the hell out of at the moment is the Sting one posted above - it's by far and away the most I've ever loved a non-black wrestling tshirt. (Although I got a pink Acclaimed shirt as a grab bag shirt that I really like... but it's a "wrestling event only" event when it says Scissor Me Daddy Ass on it!)

Which reminds me of the other one I used to wear, till it shrunk in the wash 😉 which was the simple Sting scorpion.

It’s good when they can design things you can wear in public that doesn’t look like a wrestling shirt to non fans.

Scissor me daddy ass definitely not one 😂😂

It’s hard to find a design which doesn’t look like a wrestling shirt that either isn’t ruined by a logo/branding or doesn’t have something on the back that doesn’t need to be there.

It’s why I gave up on even looking at WWE shirts. 99% of them have something stupid/embarrassing/unnecessary on them.

I got a little bit, I got a little bit!!

Full set of original mid-80's WWF collector cards (+ many duplicates, possibly multiple sets). Not sure if 85 Topps or 86 Scanlens- will need to suss it out. I even got the rare Hulk Hogan with a green background. Little ebay search tells me VERY expensive cards there, will be calling up my house & contents insurer very shortly!

Chris Benoit lunchbox- Mum's a bit tight (bless her!), this one she got me one Chrimbo right after Rabid Wolverine got himself cancelled. Musta been in the bargin bins. Chuckled when I unwrapped it under the tree (I hadn't followed wrestling for about a decade at that point); still sealed!

Two 1984 LJN Sports figurines- Hulk Hogan, and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. Unfortunately, I made some "modifications" to Roddy; I painted his face with a permanent marker around 35 years ago. Tried cleaning him up but all that ink seeped real deep into the plastic. He's a permanent gollywog now- one of a kind! Got a few other figures throughout the years- including an awesome Mankind. Don't think any of my thumbwrestlers survived, dunno if anyone remembers those ones?

Few 80's WWF Official Magazine issues lying around, believe it or not!!. Lucky Dad has a big garage (and is a hoarder). Got the issue where it was REVEALED Ric Flair was bangin' Elizabeth, also really love the issue with the low-down on the whole INCREDIBLE Jake Roberts - Macho Man Savage feud, where he crashed their wedding and Macho was a commentator etc.

I got heaps more s**t I can't remember it, will need to go dig around the folks homes :)

I’m working my way through re-collecting a bunch of the jakks classic figures. Still the best wrestling figure packaging ever - it’s not even close.

I had to sell a heap a few years ago, but fortunately the prices aren’t too outrageous at the moment. I’m also being really selective about who I want.

Two 1984 LJN Sports figurines- Hulk Hogan, and "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. Unfortunately, I made some "modifications" to Roddy; I painted his face with a permanent marker around 35 years ago. Tried cleaning him up but all that ink seeped real deep into the plastic. He's a permanent gollywog now- one of a kind! Got a few other figures throughout the years- including an awesome Mankind. Don't think any of my thumbwrestlers survived, dunno if anyone remembers those ones?

Had a couple of these, King Kong Bundy and Brutus Beefcake. I've seen the Bundy one around semi-recently, but no sign of Brutus. Definitely buried at my parents somewhere, cos they never throw my stuff out! How do I know, you ask (or not, don't give a s**t, ya gettin the answer anyway)?

My mum recently handed me a folder full of my Yr11 Maths work, asking me if I wanted it... I did Yr11 in 1997. :oops:

It’s hard to find a design which doesn’t look like a wrestling shirt that either isn’t ruined by a logo/branding or doesn’t have something on the back that doesn’t need to be there.

Just own it... if you like it, wear it.

I have

blackpool-combat-club---forged-in-combat-zip-hoodie-back-on-black-mockup.png

and

aew2398-1.png

and another limited release BCC tee from a few months back.

Admittedly, it pretty much looks like my normal everyday wear (band tees 99% of my life), but a few people are "you like wrestling??"... "is that like WWE??"

At the end of the day, I like what I like, campaigners can like it or lump it...

I went and picked up a couple of beautiful figures this morning. The guy’s collection was incredible, I could’ve spent thousands on old jakks classic ringside collectables.

Then I got home to the latest pro wrestling crate. It was a black & white theme this month, and man I love both shirts.

I’m spending more money than you’d hope, and I’m getting more shirts than I can wear lately - but these 2 shirts are awesome. (I’ll probably need to switch both crates off soon.)

130e95f021116b1cd8f651bdebc57f7b.jpg

0e9da924b0eda30a5e1dd59ea7764389.jpg

Is anyone else old enough to remember the movie that this is sending up?

2 tshirts that I’d happily wear to the pub, the shops, wherever, which is good too.

I remember reading the book in high school, and we watched the movie too

Ponyboy curtis!!

Can't remember anything else about it tbh. The movie had Tom Cruise, Matt Dillon and a few other notables iirc.

Also just received two boxes of the 2022 AEW trading cards, as I like collecting. Overalll ok, but disappointed the last 5 packs of the second box were entirely duplicates of packs of the first box. Different inserts, but I expected more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back