Wrestling Merchandise thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, yeah I do remember that now.

In terms of your personal info, you have to give it to them anyway.

This was my first PWTees order I used PayPal for, cos my bank decided to stop letting me send money overseas. The exchange rate was slightly different and cost me more on PayPal than it would’ve cost from pwtees directly.
it was more that they had people's credit card info, and then fraudulent transactions started appearing on their cards

I’ve started adding random grab bag shirts to my pwtees orders. They’re fun, kind of like card collecting, and aside from AEW “event tshirts” I’m never disappointed.

Anyway, got an order today that included 2 grab bag shirts, both of them pro wrestling crate tshirts. You can’t even buy them!

I don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but the tshirts seem thicker and softer too.

Anyone ever tried pro wrestling crate or AEW crate? I’m tempted to try the tshirt only option on both of them, and I’m curious whether these tshirts are always better quality or if I just got lucky.

Todays 7 star FTR shirt, based on Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon album cover, might be my new favourite tshirt

I tried PW Crate once. never wore the Scurll shirt.

11.6.19.jpg

I've been on PWtees looking at potential shirts for the GCW tour having bought tix today.

I probably wouldn't buy this shirt - you'd only be able to wear it to shows she's on - but holyshit this shirt goes hard AF.

(If it didn't say "*******" I'd probably still buy it, I think you could get away with 'Queen s**t' wearing it at other shows.)

222820_mock.png

I've been on PWtees looking at potential shirts for the GCW tour having bought tix today.

I probably wouldn't buy this shirt - you'd only be able to wear it to shows she's on - but holyshit this shirt goes hard AF.

(If it didn't say "*******" I'd probably still buy it, I think you could get away with 'Queen s**t' wearing it at other shows.)

View attachment 1723555
You’re not simping hard enough if you would only wear it at a show she’s on.

PWTees is such dogshit.

Their paypal isn't working at the moment, I've tried 2 different credit cards that have given error messages. I even bought a gift card mastercard that also doesn't work.

PWTees is such dogshit.

Their paypal isn't working at the moment, I've tried 2 different credit cards that have given error messages. I even bought a gift card mastercard that also doesn't work.
it worked fine for me on Wednesday night, but I needed to place my order on ipad to checkout. otherwise it would just hang in the checkout on 2 different browsers (maybe due to blocker settings?).

View attachment 1723555
I didn't even notice the ******* until you mentioned it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it worked fine for me on Wednesday night, but I needed to place my order on ipad to checkout. otherwise it would just hang in the checkout on 2 different browsers (maybe due to blocker settings?).

May I ask how you paid for it? Did you use CC or paypal?

Paypal worked for me. don't tempt fate by using CC with them due to the hack which they covered up.

That’s so weird.

They replied to my support email saying they were having issues with PayPal - it still wasn’t working today. So there was a window in which it worked? Bizarre…

That’s so weird.

They replied to my support email saying they were having issues with PayPal - it still wasn’t working today. So there was a window in which it worked? Bizarre…
yep, Paypal express checkout, no worries.

"Thank you for your order from ProWrestlingTees.com. Printing takes 7-10 business days. Once printed, shipping may take up to 7 business days domestically and 21 business days internationally. We will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at help@prowrestlingtees.com."

Last roll of the dice was to try and use a friends Paypal... which worked immediately.

So now I have to figure out WTF is wrong with my Paypal :(

And I have to cross my fingers that the Maki & Effy tshirts are here before GCW. Normally I'd be feeling ok with 7 weeks to go, but I'm still waiting for my first PW Crate that left the US over 3 weeks ago and still hasn't left it's first depot in Australia yet. And I don't imagine ordering the final day of a 5-day major sale is great for expediency. So it wouldn't shock me if they don't get here in time.

I didn't even notice the ******* until you mentioned it.

It's such a bummer. The "Queen sh*t" is fine, even the gun looks really bad ass, and I'm not a gun guy at all (I don't think I've ever held anything beyond an air rifle) - but you can't buy/wear a shirt with the f word on it.

It's such a bummer. The "Queen sh*t" is fine, even the gun looks really bad ass, and I'm not a gun guy at all (I don't think I've ever held anything beyond an air rifle) - but you can't buy/wear a shirt with the f word on it.
I was tempted to buy the "* you we are Itoh Respect Army" shirt, but went with a different Itoh shirt instead. Shipping costs are a bit of a killer though.

I was tempted to buy the "* you we are Itoh Respect Army" shirt, but went with a different Itoh shirt instead. Shipping costs are a bit of a killer though.

Yeah, I just got the GCW "Cutest in the world" one, I didn't get anything controversial.

I feel like the shipping costs have gotten worse. The pricing of grab bag shirts has always made it worth adding 2-3 to your order, but the postage has now made it prohibitive to buy anything you haven't chose.

On the crates, it's crazy how much cheaper the postage is, I get the 2xtshirt crates from PWtees and AEW (haven't actually received any yet) and it ends up about 66 bucks Australian for 2 shirts (that's for the soft style). The 3 shirts I bought today (again, all soft style) cost nearly 150. And I would've bought more, but the postage wasn't getting any cheaper - I think that might be the difference, the "base price" is the same, but the cost for each additional shirt appears more expensive.

yes, I bought 2 normal shirts (premium soft style) and 2 of the botched shirts. adding extra shirts can't add that much weight to the package, so as you said the shipping is probably calculated per shirt. would have been better if there was a choice in shirt colour for the design other than black. I could buy it elsewhere on the internet (as the actual shirt is sold out on the performer's personal store) from a "fan made site" but then the performer gets nothing (I couldn't be bothered to compare costs, but figured it would work out roughly the same).

wwe-the-rock.gif

I really want the classic winged eagle and the attitude era belt

I shouldn't but the temptation is too strong!!

Yeah I’ve got the winged eagle, tag titles from that era and a spinner title.

I was tempted for years and finally succumbed when there was a good deal and exchange rate was ok.

My first pro-wrestling crate arrived today. I'm glad I went with the t-shirt only version, cos there wasn't much else on the contents card that interested me at all.

The tshirts are a Jeff Hardy, which I don't love, and a Will Ospreay, which is great. What is noteworthy though is that they seem even better quality than the soft-style shirts.

They've already taken the money for next month, which is fine, I'm happy to let it run a couple of months.

My first pro-wrestling crate arrived today. I'm glad I went with the t-shirt only version, cos there wasn't much else on the contents card that interested me at all.

The tshirts are a Jeff Hardy, which I don't love, and a Will Ospreay, which is great. What is noteworthy though is that they seem even better quality than the soft-style shirts.

They've already taken the money for next month, which is fine, I'm happy to let it run a couple of months.
Pics of the designs?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back